1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

Im like sincerely curious if you think there was no foul play when Ivanka got her trademarks approved in 2018 while Trump was negotiating a trade deal? The typical time frame for similar IP in china takes anywhere from 4-6 years while she got hers expatiated within 12 months. Don't forget China is a top 3 market for Ivanka and her company. Also, remember that this was while Congress passed a bill condemning the Chinese for their role in the concentration camps.

Im a moderate and I'm the first to tell you how shaddy the Hunter Biden deal is. There is ZERO doubt that some shady **** happened. My issue is how can you Trump trolls not claim the same for a wide array of similar deals under Trump.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Dude Trump literally removed sanctions on one of China's largest telecom companies days after her trademarks were approved AGAINST the wishes of Senate Republicans.

The quid pro quo is right there in our faces.

3. astros123

astros123 Member

Im aware that was where I was going lol. Its just so funny seeing the right-wing media make this such a huge deal when this has been happening for years under Trump LOL. The funny thing is I don't even think Trump thinks any of this is wrong at all. Im sure when he heard of the Hunter Biden story his initial reaction was, "so what." LOL

Im all for rooting out corruption and money in Politics and an overhaul of our system. I think every American is for that. What we have an issue with is that these words are coming out of Trump's mouth. Nobody thinks the Bidens are some self-righteous church praying family.

IBTL, Blatz and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This and I get the feeling that the Biden is personally against going after the children of political opponents ever Trump's.

That's where the Lincoln Project comes in.

Rileydog and Blatz like this.
  5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I think the problem is that Dems got more into that game when they shifted away from labor and wall street came a knockin. Citizens United made that a new reality. That decision was purposely designed to shift power into corporate influence.

Most of these donors aren't straight up Sheldon Adelsons/Soros/Koch. They're more like Tilmans who bet with an 80/20 spread.

Now we're in a Who Watches the Watchmen catch-22 where both sides do it enough not to propose reform or even get called out as hypocrites...in order not to do anything.

Just another chapter on how lax America has been with making laws for white collar crime...

fchowd0311 likes this.
  7. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whatever I say will be off topic and won’t make what the Biden’s did ok.

8. fchowd0311

What did they do? What policy positions were altered from the quid pro quo

If we can do it for Trump so easily the. On assuming you can also with Biden. Go ahead.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So far there is nothing to connect to Biden except this random individual's words. Do you even think that the reason the FBI might want to speak to him is to figure out who has put him up to this?

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So it's more about finding away to tar Biden so you can say, "BOTH ARE BAD" might as well vote for Trump?

11. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Yeah, duck and cover. “Off topic”. That’s pathetic and weak. At least trump world is corrupt. No it doesn’t make anything ok or not ok. It’s called intellectual honesty. Trumpers wonder why people have no respect for you. A little intellectual honesty would go a long way. I bet you’re not capable of it. Prove us wrong.

12. Nook

Nook Member

Strawman.

That isn’t what we have at all.

We have a former business partner of Hunter Biden claiming that Joe Biden was involved. This same person was a “guest” of the President of at the debate (which raises red flags). We have the supposed to evidence reviewed by a conservative paper (WSJ) that concludes that the allegations are not contained in the emails. We have the other partner coming out and saying Joe Biden was never involved.

Further we have Rudy G compromising an ongoing investigation by selectively releasing information for political reasons and refuses to let anyone review the documentation to ensure its authenticity.

We know the FBI has had the information for over 10 months and their have been no charges filed.

The reality is right now, when it comes to Joe Biden there is no real known evidence. The emails don’t substantiate him doing anything criminal at all. We have a former business partner of Biden claiming the elder Biden was involved; but we have the other business partner saying Biden wasn’t involved.... there are no bank accounts, no proof of hidden money is secret accounts.

What we have are photographs of a known drug user, using drugs and pictures of Hunter Biden looking stoned... while embarrassing, that is it.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  13. Rileydog

And don’t think for a second that there is not some level of coordination between Biden camp and Lincoln project. They can go negative with impunity. Win the election. Then figure out whether and when to go after Trump world. Use it as leverage to get them to shut their faces. I’m willing to bet they will sing a different tune if it keeps the, from prosecution. Post election leverage.

14. Rileydog

I missed the part where any of this is illegal. It was 2017, 2018? Please explain, I’ll wait.

Nook likes this.
  15. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Trumpers wonder why people have no respect for me?

Lol @ intellectual honesty. Biden is caught dead to rights lying and his defenders can't just say he's showing horrible judgement and deserves to be criticised for his lack of intellectual honesty. George Kent told him that Hunter in Ukraine was a problem yet he went on TV last night saying no one had an issue with any of this.

I'm not going down rabbit hole arguments to pacify you. I'm a grown man and don't care what the liberals on this bord think of me. It has zero impact on my life and certainly isn't triggerig me.

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  16. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

The part where they are being accused of paying Joe (tax evasion) via Hunter via shell companies (money laundering).

17. fchowd0311

Then don't debate here. People like me have scrutinized Biden far more than you have Trump and Trump has objectively more skeletons in his closet. You are wasting your time here spewing your garbage into the ether as no one is going to give a **** what you say do to your lack of intellectual honesty so why waste your time? Just don't get involved here.

If you feel Biden has compromised foerign influence than rationally you would believe Trump has even worse compromised influence due to his massive amounts of conflict of interest foerign dealings. So why should we care about your claims of Hunter?

You can't even give us a "quo" in a "quid pro quo". Go ahead. Tell is the policy positions Biden altered against IS policy interests due to him being "compromised" because you know I can do that with Trump.

IBTL and AleksandarN like this.
  18. fchowd0311

What are your thoughts of Deutche Bank low level employees flagging Trump's account for signs of money laundering where they reported to the executives and they ignored it?

19. Rileydog

yeah I didn’t edit. I mean trumpers wonder why people don’t have any respect for them.

“not going down rabbit hole to pacify you...”. More duck and cover. That’s right, nary a word about problems with trump world. Others have laid it out in detail and you duck.

here, I’ll set an example for you. Hunter Biden has engaged in conduct that gives the appearance of impropriety, regardless of whether anything actually illegal happened, which is yet to be shown or proven. Families of politicians, like judges, should refrain from conduct that breaches the standard of “appearance of impropriety”. Because they are public servants and that should be the requirement. That you divest of personal activities that could call into question your faithfulness to those who you are serving.

now you try.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

Yup Hunter Biden definitely should not be involved with foreign oil companies while his father is VP. Its improper and provides a reason for the public to place mistrust and suspecion of conflict of interest.

Nook and Rileydog like this.