1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Consider that during the 2016 election "LOCK HER UP!" was a major promise, and is still trotted out, but 5 days after the election he said he wasn't going to do that and didn't want to hurt Hillary Clinton. This is just more of the same. If Trump happens to win the election I doubt we will hear Hunter Biden mentioned much anymore outside of the occasional Trump rally he will have when he's feeling down.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  2. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It seems Dems prefer anonymous whistleblowers to those who go public with evidence that backs up and provides eyewitness accounts to support a conspiracy to sell political influence. Of course Biden’s name isn’t on the official docs. The texts and emails outline the scheme to keep his name out of it yet get cash through his son. His son’s own texts complain of having to kick back to his dad.

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  3. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Dude ask you do is scour the internet looking for **** to throw at the president whether it makes sense or not. Normal life is flying over your head.

4. astros123

astros123 Member

I think its absolutely so stupid of the Biden campaign to not talk about how Ivanka trump gets her trademarks approved in 2018 while Trump was negotiating a trade deal. It was later to be found out that Trump didn't implement tougher sanctions on the Chinese for their treatment of the Uyghurs. Anyone with a brain would know a similar quid pro happened and this stuff happens is really common.

Biden did an awful job at exposing Trump's family dealings. How the hell do you not mention what happened in Instanbul with Trump towers. Talk about shaddy deals.

The reason why nobody gives a **** is Biden was never flashy or flaunted his money. You are aware that this is the same guy that rode a BUS every trip right? Do you think someone whos crooked making millions of underground money is taking a 3 hour train ride?

The average American sees a caring dad whos protecting their son and most would do the same. You dumbass at grasping at thin air.

BallaDoc likes this.
  5. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

and where does this “outline” get anyone? Is there evidence it was executed? Profitable? Money went to Hunter? Joe Biden?

aaaaand, if you address nothing else, explain what rule or law was broken if Joe Biden received a billion dollars in a business venture as a private citizen in 2017?

BallaDoc likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Actually this isn't something that needs scouring.

Deutche Bank has been fined 100s of millions previously for money laundering for Russian oligarchs. Trump has investment loan accounts and other accounts with Deutche. What makes it suspecious is two things
    1. He defaulted multiple times with 100+ million dollar loans with Deutche Bank and they still approve his loans.

2. Low level employees at the bank flagged his account for patterns that show signs of potential laundering. They reported to the higher ups and the executives ignored it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/19/business/deutsche-bank-trump-kushner.html

AleksandarN and BallaDoc like this.
  7. Rileydog

i think it’s diminishing returns. Much of the voting public already sees trump as a liar and cheat and untrustworthy. And that Biden is decent and honest. He doesn’t need to convince most people trump is corrupt, so going on a corruption comparison between the families is just spending time on the topic and giving Trump more airtime during the debate on this subject, when trump is vulnerable on covid and healthcare and a bunch of other stuff.

also, Biden has strong claim to the moral high ground. Attacking trumps family to increase Biden’s lead in the corruption discussion is unnecessary and particularly so if it erodes the moral high ground. Lots of people like Biden because he has class, does not throw dirt, and harks back to civility.

AleksandarN, Nook and rocketsjudoka like this.
  8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Oh the irony...

the11mingdynasty and BallaDoc like this.
  9. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it's cute you think stories of Trump corruption will have any effect. that Trump is corrupt is assumed, and already baked in to election calculations.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

Thanks for admitting it.

Do you get the Issue with a president who tries desperately to peg his opponent as compromised by foreign governments who has far more viable readily available in your face evidence that he's compromised by foerign governments financially?

#1350 fchowd0311, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    AleksandarN and BallaDoc like this.
  11. astros123

astros123 Member

But if you talk to any of the Trump trolls they pretend like his family is completely innocent. They act like Ivanka trumps cosmetic companies hasn't generated hundreds of millions of dollars while possessing several hundreds of IP and trademarks that were fast-tracked to her over the years. Majority of the GOP hacks like this sort of stuff hasn't been happening for decades upon decades. The Koch brothers use to play dirty with the GOP for decades to get dirt on all foreign competition.

This sort of stuff is so common that its fkin hilarious watching Trump fanboys bring it up. The GOP has been pedaling influence for money since the beginning of time. The problem with the Democratic party is that they are too soft and let the right slap them around like b****es

12. Rileydog

but that’s the point, the trump trolls are trump trolls. The goal is to win moderates and those who might swing to Biden.

I mean, I get you. I want to tell the trump trolls they are full of crap too. But that’s not necessarily productive way for Biden the candidate to win more votes. As much as it might make people like you and me happy, it might not broaden his support which is the only goal right now.

13. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Along with other information that shows Joe is straight up lying about knowing nothing of Hunter’s dealings, they show Joe and the Biden brood went to dinner with Bobulinski on 5-2-17 then on 5-13-17 Bobulinski texts hunter and his uncle expectations for the individuals cuts on the deal. Joe was disguised as the big guy which other texts confirm that identity.

Hunter got greedy. Then texted the Chinese’s were going to be his partners with the Biden’s and referred to My Chairman as part of the deal

There are other emails in august 2018 with Hunter talking about a new holding company Hudson West being more lucrative

China wired 5 million to Hudson West a d gave a credit card to Hunter where the family bought over 100k in items. 4.7 million was gradually sent to another shell company operated by James Biden for consulting services.

#1353 Pistol Pete, Oct 23, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    the11mingdynasty likes this.
  14. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

that’s a general observation of his obsessive posting style

15. fchowd0311

I can tell you explictly what China got out of doting the Trump family.

Now tell me the quid pro quo with Biden. What policies did he influence to benefit China.

16. fchowd0311

Whenever hard faced evidence of Trump misdoings are thrown at your face, you deflect.

Stick to the subject matter rather than personal insults.

BallaDoc likes this.
  17. astros123

astros123 Member

Thats not the point. The point is that the right is JUST as corrupt as anyone else and the Democrats love to take the higher road and be slapped around like b****es. If I was Biden I would have torn apart Ivanka and laid out every single trademark shes gotten into office and investigate it all. This would never happen because the Democrats don't play dirty and the Republicans know they can slap around the Democrats.

Anyone who isn't aware of the Istanbul Trump tower then I highly advise you to research it up.

BallaDoc and fchowd0311 like this.
  18. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Start a thread on Trumps misdoings and maybe I will post in it. Biden is the subject.

19. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did they find the location of Saddam's WMD on Hunter's lap top?

Invisible Fan likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

Nope. I've providing a template to show me the quid pro quo. Example. Ivanka has her trademarks approved by the CCP which increases her revenue stream and then Trump removes sanctions s on China's second largest telecommunications company, ZTE.

See quid and the pro. It's both there. Simple template you can follow with Biden.

Your turn. I'm asking you about Biden. We are on subject.

IBTL likes this.