1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It’s going on right now.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

FranchiseBlade and Ubiquitin like this.
  3. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. NewRoxFan

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Iran is trying to meddle to hurt Trump, but nothing about Russia?

Yeah, OK. The bigger story here should be that the DNI is trying to meddle in the elections to help Trump.

6. NewRoxFan

While I am sure rudy is appreciative that his "tucking it in" story gets less attention, I suspect the real urgency was it sets up trump contesting the electoral results of key battleground states (eg florida, Arizona and Pennsylvania).

durvasa likes this.
  7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not the one posting propaganda. You are though.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Where do you get this information? He debated for 90 minutes against Trump and clearly his mental acumen was fine.

You are just being fed garbage and believing it man. Use your own head for once.

seemoreroyals and Blatz like this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

It's 100% that Russia fed the information to Giuliani who then had it dropped off to a Delaware repair shop to have it turned back to him and the police. The emails are obvious forgeries as what was released showed a bad photoshop job.

The right is trying really really hard to manufacture something here.

seemoreroyals likes this.
  10. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dumb Iranians.

11. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You people want it to happen so badly.

you got served a giant nothing burger!!!!!!

12. Rileydog

I almost hope for your sake that this is true. You trumpers need it sooooo badly.

the moral high ground part is pretty funny though. Are you somehow suggesting trump has moral high ground on Biden? (Please say yes, that’s what you think).

joshuaao, foh, vlaurelio and 5 others like this.
  13. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Until Trump covers up for Don Jr’s child p*rn issues. Emphatically “Yes”. It’s hard to overlook the enabling that occurred. It to mention the lack of judgement when he put his addict son in a position to be blackmailed. Of course most of us suspect Joe was in on the grift and has been for 40 years.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He doesn't have a moral high ground because that is very debatable........ a legal one though yes. Biden should face charges.

15. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Question for you RDog. At this point or maybe later today, you have to consider there’s a chance this stuff that comes out daily has some truth to it, if it’s not all true. What is an acceptable plan? Clinton/Harris? M Obama/Harris? Anyone besides Trump? I suspect the latter which I get.

If this stuff is true, particularly the kickbacks to Pop, then it’s reasonable to expect more info about the whole O admin to come to light.

16. Rileydog

I don’t think you, dachuda or other trumpers get it. Let’s try it this way. I am highly skeptical of anything that comes out of trump world because he is a pathological liar and surrounds himself with a lot of people who either went to jail or should go to jail. BUT, for this exercise, let’s assume the worst and all of this is true. If you can, imagine a ledger or misdeeds, crimes, racism, incompetence, stupidity, and general f-uckery for trump and one for Biden. Now put this Hunter Biden stuff on the ledger for Joe Biden. It is still comically irrelevant because the trump ledger is so historically bad and full of four years of the worst that a president can do.

I realize that trumpers think he is the golden child sent down from god or whatever. I don’t think you folks really get how the rest of the country sees him. But if you try, you will quickly realize this Hunter Biden stuff could not mean less. It could mean something when viewed in isolation because sure, if this stuff is true, it’s not something we want out of any government representative. But it is the microbe, on the flea, on a German shepherds ass in terms of importance or relevance in the choice to be made in this election.

I don’t think trumpers can or even attempt to comprehend the level of disdain that the rest of the country (and world) has for Trump. Because you all have brushed it aside as fake news or otherwise dismissed it via confirmation bias. But if you are able to even partially comprehend this, the light bulb will go off and you’ll fully understand that, while this may be the great big October surprise you’re hoping for, the vast majority of America has made up its mind and is ready to flush trump

17. Rileydog

well. I guess they better get on this quickly because, as we all recall from the Mueller report, we cannot prosecute a sitting president. And there’s a pretty good chance that Biden is going to be sworn in in January.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not really... polling says otherwise... tied with hilary in battleground states and polling is not picking up trump voters accurately at all. But keep thinkin that.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

And what do you know, Russia and Iran are trying to mess with our elections AGAIN. Russian hoax huh?
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/21/fbi-to-make-an-announcement-on-a-major-election-security-issue.html

20. Rileydog

here I thought you trumpers believed polling is meaningless. If you really think there is a meaningful part of the electorate that is undecided or will swing their vote, you’re in the minority on that view. Will Biden people stay home because of this? Doubt it. This election has and always will be about trump.