1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You are the one stating partisan reasons. I asked You to back it up. See this is why no one takes you seriously. Try harder be smarter

Invisible Fan and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

[​IMG]

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

If you consider that hiding, what do you consider trumpybear retreating to the bunker? What do you consider trumpybear not answering questions frequently about a myriad of other issues...walking off of press conferences when he doesn't like the question he was asked? No one throws hissy fits like trumpybear.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Absolutely it is a form of hiding, but when a huge scandal drops like this during crunch time you need to deny it, or, well, I assume he is using his fifth and avoiding it in an effort to hide and avoid self-incrimination. The dude is clearly running and hiding from this issue and other issues he is scared of. No balls. This is not presidential material at all.

5. Nook

Nook Member

John Ratcliffe? The same John Ratcliffe that is a politician, a Republican and had one of the most conservative voting records in the country?

The same John Ratcliffe who initially withdrew after Republican senators raised concerns about him being too partisan?

The same John Ratcliffe that former intelligence officials said he might politicize intelligence?

The same John Ratcliffe that was exposed for embellishments regarding his prosecutorial experience in terrorism and immigration cases?

The same John Ratcliffe that claimed on national television that the Mueller Report wasn't written by Mueller but by Clinton surrogates?

The same John Ratcliffe that one month before the election declassified Russian disinformation claiming that Hilary Clinton approved of a scheme involving associating Trump with hacking of the DNC..... information that had already been DEBUNKED by the Republican controlled Senate Intelligence Committee?

The same John Ratcliffe that in a letter to the senate said he doesn't know if the declassified information is fabricated?

You want anyone with a brain to believe anything that John Ratcliffe has to say? You believe that this man has ANY credibility and is anything other than a political w**** without any morals or honesty?

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

No, Biden is handling it perfect.

First, it isn't a huge scandal at all.

Second, any response he gives only gives credibility to something that has no current credibility.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'd like for you to prove the Russia claim. I have an intel official who all you can do is make insinuations about. What ya got? MSNBS Rachel Madcow?

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He's hiding. Guilty men don't run.

At the very best for your scenario he is too weak to be a leader of a country.

9. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Yes, he does unless it is to the advantage of Dear Leader.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

He straight out trolling. Funny he gave up and put me on ignore because he was called out and couldn’t back it up. Just proves he is here to troll and doesn’t want to have a honest discussion

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Maybe you're right. I still wish he would address it head on and as honestly as possible. Maybe that would involve revealing some uncomfortable truths about his son. He is not required to get into his son's personal issues, but as it relates to his business with these multi-national companies and the potential impact that could have on US public policy I think he should put out clear statements addressing that. He should also explain clearly why the NY Post article is irresponsible journalism ahead of an election, and not just dismiss it as "It's a bunch of lies!" The more he contrasts his handling of this "controversy" with Trump, the better.

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I can't believe in 2020 we are talking about emails again.

I would say it's a bad sequel, but the original was never good to begin with lmao

REEKO_HTOWN, dobro1229 and Ubiquitin like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

This fact has no bearing on whether it is Russia or not.

I know, it is almost as crazy as asserting that the Feds are secretly plotting and planning to make sure Biden wins.

Yet you some how think that it has some relevance. Also, how long have the Feds had the laptop?

LOL The FBI is still actively investigating the lap top and where it came from. The FBI has had it for 10 months at this point.

Sure.... BTW the director of the FBI is a Republican appointed by Trump. If there was something valid to the laptop, you better believe it would be released by now.

No idea if it is from Russia or something Rudy G manufactured. I have no idea. What I do know is that it is a verified fact that Russia purposely attempted to interfere in the 2016 US election.

It is a verified fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 US Presidential election.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Oh no, I was advising you to use that feat. You can't handle when I don't reply to you.. you are like some chick waiting for a text back.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Damn bro, make a paragraph. WTF is this?

Anyway you stil haven't proven anything or disproven anything. You're just babbling to distract.

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Oh I stand corrected. Still can’t back up your **** when you get called out. Try harder be smarter

Invisible Fan likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

18. adoo

adoo Member

glad that you mention PRC's state-owned Bank of China; Trump Co's dealing w the Bank of China goes back to 1994

in view of Trump's financial ties w the Bank of China, one can understand POTUS's action on ZTE

ZTE was sanctioned for selling sensitive US technology yet Trump still lifted sanctions. He did so the same week that the PRC allowed several copyrights on Ivanka brands to proceed and invested half a billion into a Trump branded project in Indonesia.​

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are fake news. We all know you are paid disinfo bro. You don't even know anything about the Rockets without googling it.

20. adoo

adoo Member

translation 86 concurs

jiggyfly likes this.