1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Yep

And the Trump supporters here sure sound boosted while the rest of us don’t give a ****.

B-Bob, dobro1229 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. Roscoe Arbuckle

There is no "boost." I think we all knew Biden lied about Hunter. Buy the rumor, sell the news, etc. It may sway undecided votes, but I don't see a groundswell change here.

That said, Y'all put up a Bob Dole Candidate that you don't really like or support, so you put yourselves in this position. Had Biden picked Tulsi? That could've been a game-changer.

3. Carl Herrera

There is no boost. So it is just a coincidence you people are all posting lots of Giuliani videos in this thread.

AleksandarN and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Why wouldn't Giuliani have given it to Barr?

dobro1229 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. Carl Herrera

And let Barr claim all that credit?

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nobody who hasn't made up there mind would

1. Be persuaded by something so flimsy and likely not real.

2. Be persuaded by something dealing with the son and not the father.

3. Be persuaded by something only a fraction as corrupt and scandalous as what Trump and his family have done.

B-Bob likes this.
  7. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

It is hilarious to me that Trumpers here think this is real, but not surprising. I mean, this is why trumpers are trumpers. They’ve been suckered by Trump and company for four years and swallow every stupid lie and trick, no matter how moronic.

if this was credible, they would have produced the native file, the metadata, the data forensic connection to hunter Biden’s laptop and email account. It’s not hard - we go through the simple exercise in every piece of litigation in this country. @dachuda86 - can you offer any explanation why trump world wouldn’t have done this if it were real?

And too bad for the Trumpers - Biden camp isn’t going to breathe oxygen into this bull crap by responding to it other than to say it’s bull crap.

Master Baiter likes this.
  8. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I don’t think Trump supporters really understand that Biden is actually a really good representation of a set of policy positions and norms that were the best case to bring the largest coalition of Americans possible under one tent to get the country back on track as soon as possible and restore Democracy in a way that allows for normal democratic debate. We all see A Biden CABINET as a well versed and diverse set of talented individuals that gets the job done in their respective areas.

Where Trump supporters are is seeing the presidency as a monolith with a Messiah complex. QAnon, which has become the central doctrine of Trumpism, literally states that Trump is that messiah figure.... saving the world from a satanic cult that eats children.

Democrats voted for Biden in the primary because they saw him as the pole in the middle of a large tent... each pole holding their portion of the tent in tact. Biden is very much human and flawed... and that’s totally fine because he isn’t a messiah... he’s just a pretty good guy who cares about people and has enough popular policy positions to bring the majority of Americans together in Democratic agreement on policy.

Trumpers see a Totem pole with a deity they bow down to and then go back high on peyote and believe they live in an alternate universe. There’s no Democratic policy...only Trump and you must serve whatever serves Trump at the moment.

Also the whole...”had Biden picked Tulsi.... or Had Biden picked Amy...THEN he’s have my vote people” are so full of it. The game is to say “well if Biden picks... so and so” because you know the person you name would never be picked so you lay yourself a very convenient trap door to get out of supporting Biden because it’s Biden’s fault.... not yours.

But we aren’t stupid. If you say that you would have voted for Biden if he picked Tulsi and now support Trump you were never really a serious swing voter.

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I knew shithead Steve Baboon was behind this or lurking in the shadows with his playbook. Leaking through one publication, then using it as a beachhead for the MSM to legitimize the news is old hat that amplified the public's attention of "Hillary's Emails" over every little thing going on.

No wonder Twitter and FB scrubbed the uncorroborated mess.

AleksandarN and B-Bob like this.
  10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

110% chance Barr has seen all of this. Trump basically admitted it to the Ukrainian President when he told them to take what dirt they had to Rudy or Barr.

The craziest thing about all of this is we knew for a year now this was coming. Trump got impeached for this already.

FranchiseBlade and Invisible Fan like this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

Me too.

I was hoping it would be a lot juicer than it has actually been... I figured we would have a sex tape released by now with a guy in the dark that looked vaguely like Biden’s son sharing a meth pipe with a 16-17 year old girl while she crushed his genitals with a hammer.

Instead we just have more suspicious stuff coming out about the dubious authenticity of the story and nothing else. I think we all knew it was fake right away based on the FBI having already had it and all the absurdity around the story.... still I was hoping for more... I figured the Republicans would have found some 16 year old prostitute to come forward claiming old man Biden and his son pimped her out to illegal aliens and lesbian military veterans.

12. Invisible Fan

The Yule C president and low effort gathering of short straw onanists.

Can we make another thread title with not one, not two, but three mentions of Hunter Biden?

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Hunter Biden and BUURRRRISSSMAAAA!!!

13. Roscoe Arbuckle

This is what a non-rational deranged person would say. You've been brain washed and I'm really hoping you can deal with what is coming. Obama was crap, but you never saw the outrage level that y'all have done this past 4 years. Hell, it just gets angrier for you every cycle. Clinton was bad. Obama was bad. Yet there were never riots or outrage. Just disagreement. Time for your side to behave like adults and not like spoiled children.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Regardless.... time keeps passing for Trump... now 16 days until Election Day. He better come up with a new scandal or war or terrorist attack to sway the election or postpone it.... I am sure there is something else Barr and Giuliani and Stone are working on.

Invisible Fan and FranchiseBlade like this.
  15. Carl Herrera

16. Roscoe Arbuckle

This Qanon thing is y'all overhyping it. I have one friend who posts about it and I ignore her.

Other than Pedo rights (which is coming) I am fine with most liberal views. I will say that with ACB coming in 3rd trimester abortions are gone, but Roe v Wade will not be abolished.

But Trump did right by the American people. Job creation was great and unemployment was low. These are good things for all of us. And the sad part is that had Obama come in and done this I would've been happy. Look at my posts 12 years ago. I was cautiously optimistic.

Trump needs to step away from the keyboard. It's my least favorite trait about him. But, bottom-line, he has done a good job with our country and its future.

17. Roscoe Arbuckle

Hate doesn't get voters out. This is a well known fact. Bernie could've, for better or worse, got people excited.

18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

No caravans of voters traveling from Honduras up from Central America to California. QAnon is slipping. So much fake scandal potential that can be spread!

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Please wash hands again after dropping that deuce.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What did Joe Biden do? Before you answer read about the actual facts and time line of events. Know what the IMF was doing as well.