1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunter Biden Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 14, 2020.

1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I am a little jealous of the life Hunter Biden seems to have lived.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Deserves the Hunter Biden Hunter Biden title

basso likes this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

New Emails Raise New Allegations of Influence Peddling By Hunter Biden And Direct Knowledge Of President Biden

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/07/...using-access-to-his-father-for-mexican-deals/

excerpt

As in the past, Americans interested in such stories have had to rely on the foreign press or a couple domestic sites for such information.

The new emails include references to the use of Air Force II by Hunter Biden to pursue the deals — a similar pattern revealed with regard to the China dealings. The emails detail a number of visits to Mexico, including a February 2016 flight on Air Force II with his father. On the plane was his business partner Jeff Cooper, who ran Illinois-based SimmonsCooper. That is one of the largest asbestos litigation firms in the country and Hunter was given 3 percent of Cooper’s venture capital firm Eudora Global, according to emails. President Biden’s brother (who featured in past controversial deals) was also reportedly involved in some of these efforts.

These dealings continued into 2018 as Hunter pushed for deals with Slim. One text message from July 24, 2018 reads “Spoke to my dad about ‘Slim ask” and Cooper responds “Oh that sounds SO F’ING GOOD.”

The new emails contain additional information directly contradicting President Biden. In addition to earlier pictures from golf trips and references to his involvement or knowledge, new material refers to a notable dinner arranged in Washington, D.C.

Hunter arranged for then Vice President Biden to have dinner on April 16, 2015 with his Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakhstani business associates. They appropriately chose a private room at Café Milano, a Georgetown restaurant that brags that it is “Where the world’s most powerful people go.” After the dinner, Hunter received an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive with the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, to thank him for introducing him to his father: “Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

It is clear that Hunter Biden was selling access and influence. It appears that Joe Biden was aware of that effort. That is very serious. If these emails are false, this is a major story. If they are true, this is a major scandal. Presumably, however, this story will result in another run to the nearest ice cream shop for breathless coverage on the current frozen delights of the President.​

basso likes this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

dobro1229, B-Bob and vlaurelio like this.
  5. CCorn

CCorn Member

2032 GOP slogan “we found another one of Hunter’s laptops!!!”.

Blatz likes this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Is Hunter running for office?

DD

7. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

no, but the person whose influence he sold is currently President of the United States

basso likes this.
  8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

this is the most pathetic thread ever ..good one

Blatz likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

With these influence claims, in regards to Trump, people who make those allegations towards Trump can express the quid and quo part of the quid pro quo as in the Trump adminstration doing favor for said entity they are attempting to influence that goes against US policy that even his own members of his own party were confused and against the action. For example: Ivanka has her trademarks approved to sell her merch in China and Trump removed sanctions on the second largest telecom company in China in ZTE. That matches the criteria. It goes against the recommendations of US intellegence and GOP legislators were confused about the decision.

Can you do the same? Can you point me to a foreign foreign policy decision made by the Biden or Obama admin that was a result of Hunter's alleged influence peddling where the policy change was against US interests and members of his own party were perplexed?

#2009 fchowd0311, Jul 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I always appreciate these reminders of what the previous president's children did... the daughter that had special deals with China, the coked up older son that left his wife for a fox news personality, and all the kids seemingly getting around tax laws the entire time that dad was president. Well, not all the kids... seems the daughter he dislikes because she isn't skinny and the youngest son he cares so little about that he cheated on his mom with a p*rn star while she was home with the newborn son.

Hmm... what did Biden's son do?

11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

this is bad next thing we know hunter and his significant other will be actually inside the white house and have a direct say in policy

Nook, mdrowe00 and AleksandarN like this.
  12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

This is pathetic. The allegation is that Hunter Biden arranged for business associates to meet with his vice-president father and they had a good time? Someone explain where the corruption is?

dobro1229 and Nook like this.
  13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Only if he switches parties ...

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Smoke crack?

15. fchowd0311

I keep on asking certain posters who push this narrative to tell me what the "quo" here is in the alleged quid pro quo. I have yet to receive an answer.

@Os Trigonum ? @dachuda86 ? @Commodore ? @basso ?

dobro1229 likes this.
  16. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

can't speak for others but I pretty much ignore your posts. just sayin'

what are you asking?

17. fchowd0311

You don't know how much you ruined my day. I thought you cared.:(

Os Trigonum likes this.
  18. IVFL

IVFL Member

Can you read? This post just sums you up as a poster. In the post where he asks the question you turn around and ask what the question is. No wonder you are so easily duped by right wing propaganda. They don’t ask you to think merely tell you what to think.

dobro1229 likes this.
  19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

do you have any advice for me to overcome my gullibility?

20. IVFL

IVFL Member

Nope, not my problem, its all yours. I have heard recognizing that you have a problem is a good first step though.