1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Humor] Left Bed In Clemens, Pettitte's Hotel Room Unused

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Furious Jam, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

Left Bed In Clemens, Pettitte's Shared Hotel Room Clearly Unused
    July 26, 2007 | | Onion Sports

KANSAS CITY—One of the beds in the hotel room occupied by Yankee pitchers and offseason workout partners Andy Pettitte and Roger Clemens was left completely untouched during the first night of the team's four-game road series, sources at the Embassy Suites in Kansas City reported early Tuesday morning. "It is quite peculiar, especially since both men were there when I delivered the tray of chocolate-covered strawberries they ordered from room service at 11:30 p.m.," said room maid Maria Santos, who claimed the bed remained exactly as she left it the morning before, save for the removal of one pillow, which was found at the foot of the other bed with a slight tear in the fabric. "Normally I would have been happy to only have to make one bed, had the other one not been a complete mess. And somehow everything on the top of the kitchen table ended up on the floor, too." Andy Pettitte was not available for comment, and is day-to-day with a sore groin.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/left_bed_in_clemens

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

clemens is an *******. so is his son

3. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

LOL, I didn't expect this as the first response. Good stuff. :D

4. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

And it's from The Onion, so you know it's true. ;)

That made me laugh out loud. So I guess Andy's the catcher in this scenario?

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

"day to day with a sore groin" hA!

6. sm0d

sm0d Contributing Member

LOLLLL.

7. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

Brad Ausmus faints.