1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Huge back-to-back ahead...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ZRB, Feb 15, 2001.

1. Wink_Cat-Connection

One thing I have learned is not to overestimate any teams u have to remember that this is the NBA

------------------
    Never underestimate the heart of a Champion

2. Kung Fu Rocketman

We win all two baby

First of all, the Orlando Magic are the most underachieving team this year, and I don't think Grant "Glass" Hill's perpetual state of injury can be used as an excuse any longer.

Secondly, there's no damn way we gonna lose to sorry ass Cleveland cos im gonna be at the game throwing sh.t and yelling at Shawn "Fifty Kids" Kemp.

Rock foreva

------------------

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I hate to break it to you, but Shawn Kemp has been a Portland Trailblazer the entire season. So unfortunately, the Rockets will not be able to take advantage of him.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

4. Kung Fu Rocketman

Damn that sure was embarassing, about Shawn Kemp earlier

Rocks Foreva

------------------

5. Clutch City 2001

I love these predictions!!!! I see the winning streak continuing to 6 games after Saturday Night. The Rockets appear to have turned things around but these two games will be a good test. We should win them both, with Orlando being the tough game. It's time to beat up on the Eastern Conference some more.

Rockets: 97
    Magic: 91

Rockets: 104
    Cavaliers: 89

Record versus the Eastern Conference: 17-3

------------------
    The Rockets Are Going To The Playoffs

6. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I am still not satisfied with this quantity of predictions. I want more. Come on, there has to be more psychics on this board. Bring the predictions on, no matter how depressing they may be. Don't hold back...

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

7. Heath

Heath Member

Screw my earlier prediction. Sweep the rest of the month.

Rockets 99
    Magic 92

------------------
    We can reach our destination, but it's still a ways away.

8. Hydra

Hydra Member

Cat gets tired of the lack of respect he gets around here, reads my hardest sports record to break thread and goes off for 101.
    Rockets: 186
    Magic: 175
    in a return to the high scoring, fast breaking days of basketball.
    Honorable mention:
    McGrady scores 75
    Francis gets quadruple double 20 pts, 10 asts, 15 rebs, 12 stls

------------------
    Don't come in Bullard's house!

9. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Rockets-101
    Magic-90

Rockets-104
    Cavs-88

------------------
    "Knickerbocker Please!"
    Not sure if you want to see Hannibal? visit www.swirve.com, and we'll tell you how to feel!!

10. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Uuuuugghhhh! It looks like I am going to miss the game thanks to a bloody snowstorm knocking out my digital cable. I feel sick. Now excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep...

------------------

11. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

Stop kissing ass! you're THAT desperate for posts in your thread? [​IMG]

I'm just kidding ZRB.....here's one more post for you [​IMG]

------------------
    Dream
    Rejects
    Every
    Attempt
    Made

12. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I just want predictions! Especially since I won't be able to see the damn game myself. Oh man, I feel another crying session coming on...

------------------

13. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

The cable came back on! Thankyou AT&T! Now I can watch the Rockets lose by 30, knowing my luck! Seriously though, that is a relief. I have not missed a game this year, and I didn't want to start.

------------------

14. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Well, so far my prediction is coming true. The score is 44-39 Magic with 2 and a half minutes left in the half. The Rockets have committed a startling 17 turnovers. Lets hope they can pick it up.

------------------

15. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

And it only gets worse. 52-43 Magic at the half. The Rockets played very little defense in the half, and turned the ball over about 19 times. They are threatening their record of 30 turnovers last season versus the Kings. I really hope they play harder in the second half, but it isn't looking very good.

------------------

16. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I wish the cable repair people could have waited until Saturday to fix the problem...

------------------

17. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

We are getting too close to the tip of one of the most important games of the season. Can you feel the excitement? Anyone want to offer any last minute predictions?

------------------