1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How2b a ROX fan?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JohnMatrix, Apr 29, 2007.

1. JohnMatrix

JohnMatrix Member

1st im a sports fan, then a basketball fan, 3rd a NBA fan, finally came i to be a ROX fan(that is the most important thing i would like to declare at any moment). I'm a little astonished to see some threads/post like "trade T-mac", "JVG sucks", "refs sucks" again, i mean AGAIN. A fan in need is a fan indeed, don't lower yourself as a CLUTCH fan by calling any of ROX players "stupid/sucks" or sth like "trade him" especially after a loss, it takes a whole team to win/lose a game, KB's 80+ story has happened only once and also there was only one MJ or u may say Wilt Chamberlain. I would be happy but not in an ecstasy of delight after a win. I would NOT blame any player even call anyone stupid bcoz that could NOT make a loss change into a win. I can argue, i will encourage them, and hold a strong feeling that we will win the next game. "2-2" dose not place ROX in sth of a dilemma yet, we will win the next 2 games, i would rather say that instead of blaming any players though i dont feel OK now after the 2nd loss.

Whatever any of others may say, I am always looking forward to the "next" ROX game, no matter what they played well/bad in the previous game, it's gone. PS i don't like to compare T-mac with Yao anytime, they r different players at different places from different countries with different contributions even owned by different fans, forget about other topics. I would feel a little nervous by touching those kinds of topics as a ROX fan. I stand up from where i fell down, without complaining, what i carry in may bag is strong willpower and intelligence.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.

2. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Member

if we lose game 5 im gonna be sick

3. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

Great post, I am with you. About time.

SS999

4. rocket this way

rocket this way New Member

:p
    Thanks for your post that is well said in describing a true die hard Rox fan.
    I've been a Roxeversince fan since i came to the state
    and as soon as i learned how to play basketball; then i learned to love
    this sport
    and eventually became a Rox fan for as long as i remembered
    Thru many ups and down
    I'm still stick to be Rox, losing one or two games wont change my love
    expecting da Rox to win it all, if they fell,that wont change me to become another team's fan even through i'm no longer living in H town.
    I loved the many players that had become Rox player,even now they are w other teams
    basketball is a team sport like so many other sport
    expecting one super star to win it all or criticizing that same super star player
    as a reason for the team losing is absurdly unreasonable...
    There is still game 5 coming on Monday
    There 's still a reason for fan to hope
    There is still a team name Rox that could win a H town
    And there are many fans like us to support our B-loved team. :)

:p