1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How would you guys feel about this trade rumor?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Vivi, Nov 13, 2020.

?

How do you feel about a similar trade? Worth it or not?

1. Definitely worth it

3.7%
  2. Hell no

54.5%
  3. I'd probably change something, it has potential

41.8%
  1. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

First of all, as I was saying, the brevity of George's contract is an asset, not a liability. Especially if he's as bad as you think he is. Having cap space will be a hell of a lot more effective than having Westbrick. Secondly, the one (or two with the player option) years left on his contract is about all we have left in the Harden window, anyway. He is an FA in 2022 also.

EDIT: I forgot Harden's got one more year. Only a player option in 2022. Regardless, point mostly stands.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

The last sentence is not true, especially for a superstar.

3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

That is true. He has years on his contract. He can make a list all he wants. Rockets have to do whats best for Rockets not James Harden.