1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Was Your First Time?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BlackSombrero, Jan 7, 2009.

1. BlackSombrero

BlackSombrero Member

Drugs: The only drug I have tried is mar1juana. I smoked it and Tom Waits sounded like Jesus Christ and he was planting a huge cross right in the middle of brain. I am forever his disciple!

Alcohol: My family was devastated yet amused as I expounded the virtues of haikus and Rockets basketball at the tender age of 16. In my slurred state I believe I compared the devil to Karl Malone.

Sex: I was 15 and scared out of my mind. Oh Yesenia where are you know? I'm sorry I left you after my disastrous performance!

How did your first times go?

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Sex: 17...in a hostel...drunk off my ass, with a sprained wrist (I hurt that night)...with like 10 other people in the room. (all fellow students...on a school trip) in Zarmatt, Switzerland.

Drinking: 16 or 17 with fellow students on a school trip to Barcelona Spain, hitting the clubs. Good times.

3. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

Drugs: Never.

Alcohol: I sipped a drink I was mixing for someone. And I'm Catholic. I've had wine and champagne on numerous occasions but never really got much out of 'em. My first experience with alcohol was Guinness Draught when I was 21. That's right. I loved beer from the first time I tasted it.

Sex: I was 18. I'm still in love with that girl, and that's not why. Pity she doesn't feel the same way. :(

4. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Drugs: Never

Alcohol: Don't really drink

Sex: Awkward

5. Asian Sensation

Drugs: Always

Alcohol: Good

Sex: Please

6. aussiejack

aussiejack Member

drugs: never

alcohol: ended up getting suspended from school

sex: HAHAHA **** that was the worst decision of my life...kids save yourself for someone who you truly love...

7. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

Drugs: Never

Alcohol: Not a big deal...just a few coolers while watching a basketball game. I only drank for 1 year at college and never before or after.

Sex: Incredible. I've only had sex with one person (my fiancee) and this was before we were engaged. We had dated for about 2.5 years though and only weren't engaged because she had another 2 years of school left (she's finished in May this year and we're getting married in June). Anyways...we were camping and had already been talking about commitment and everything - and since we're both religious (as are our families) sex is a taboo subject. But yeah, we talked about it and decided that if we were going to have sex, it would be as-if we were married, just without the papers and all...but the commitment would have to be there. No turning back sort of thing. Neither of us ever had a partner before and both wanted to share our virginity with our future spouse. So it was pretty intense and awesome. I'll never forget it.

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

well i dont see a sticky in the hangout....

so let's have a go at it.

9. Hmm

Hmm Member

Drugs: mar1juana. 5 years ago. With fellow musicians--who claimed it to be of exceptional quality.
    The end effect was less than expected/advertised.. Though I did feel a tad more relaxed than I usually have, I certaintly didn't see what all the talk was/is about.

Alcohol: Some careless, reckless adult slipped me my first sip of beer as a child, and I've detested it's odious taste and odor ever since. The constant exposure to drunks and drunk behavior I unfortunately suffered as a person growing up, certaintly didn't help either..

Sex: With a very flaky girl, mental quirks abounding--very much pertaining to the hippie/hedonistic lifestyle, who I still maintain an off again/on again friendship with, and always cared for. But, even so, she was not the one I would've wished to've been my first..

10. hjg877

hjg877 Member

Drugs...convinced I was going to have a heart attack from the increased heart rate and, oh yeah, the paranoia. After that, the occasional time is hit or miss depending on mood.

Alcohol...fantastic. Sips of liquor/wine or a beer here and there, but first time actually drunk was a giant stein that I thought I was "hammered" from just 3/4 in. I suppose I always had the fear of alcohol poisoning or other health risks. Maybe those anti-drug/drinking commercials really did have an affect. Hmm, well I still enjoy my alcohol on a weekly binge.

Sex...convenient. Crazy neighbor of mine. I laid there and let her do all the work.

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Pfft...this is finalsbound, frickin' phone only logs in derek i guess...Drugs: only weed, first time was behind the movie theater in waco with my roommates friend. it burned like hell and it didn't get me high. i've had a couple much better experiences with it since then. Alcohol, it was smirnoff triple black with some friends in san antonio. i liked it. then sex, it was with the boyfriend two years ago. we had the exact convo 3814 had with his girl.

#11 moestavern19, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  12. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

I was gonna say... ;)

13. rawool

rawool Member

Drugs: The only drug I've tried is mar1juana, as well. The first time, it really didn't affect me, probably because I wasn't doing it right. Probably done it less than a couple times in my life since and always around friends, never alone.

Alcohol: My girlfriend brought over a bottle of tequila with a few beers from her parent's restaurant. Took a shot and a few beers... threw up later in the morning. ;/

Sex: 15, at her place. I watched p*rn at the time, so it didn't take me long to do the things I learned. :p

14. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

mine too. at least i thought i loved him
    -------------------------------
    Drugs: never

Alcohol: sipped my sisters wine and coolers.... i cant wait to get back on campus ;) :D :p

Sex: 16 :( his place... sucked cuz i didnt want to. he sucked too.we were both virgins but he lied and said he knew what he was doing then finally comes out last year and tells me the truth. :rolleyes: .that was the day i lost my mind.

15. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

sex: 19, i was living with my ex during college. it took me three months to convince her for actual intercourse. i pouted, faked tears and tried to bribery. :p i tried the same thing with an ex-gf before that, but she wouldn't give it up. it ticks me to this very day that after we broke up, she lost her virginity to her new bf almost immediately.

drugs: just weed-first month in college. never really got into it.

alchohol: i tried some of my dad's moonshine rice wine when i was 8 cuz he kept in a 7-up bottle. i randomly sipped alcohol at parties in HS but never really liked it until college. now i prefer it over soda.

16. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

drugs: laughed a lot (sitting on a seawall on Okinawa)

alcohol: laughed a lot (sitting on a seawall on Okinawa)

sex: alcohol (way past "laughed a lot") + joining the Army the next day = don't remember

-

17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Drugs: my best friend discovered weed when he went away to A&M and thought it was the most life altering thing ever and made me try it over Xmas break of my sophmore year. all I remember is laughing so hard at the new family guy DVDs I sprained a muscle in my stomach and then eating an entire tin of popcorn and passing out.

alcohol: my parents let me raid their liquor cabinet one night when I was 16 (better I get smashed under their watch, they said). so I mixed tanqueray sterling vodka and OJ until I couldn't see straight.

sex: deliberately waited til I was 21. dumb move. threw a big party and slept with this chick who rode my lap all night. dated for a bit then after I broke it off she slept with my best friend. I resent both of them to this day.

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Alcohol – I was 15 and my folks went out of town, so my older brothers threw a party and bought a keg. I stayed up in my room listening to my Van Halen albums for a while but finally got the guts to go downstairs. I got wasted on like 3 beers. It was fun, but I didn’t drink again until college…..where I made up for lost time…..and them some……………..

Drugs – Just weed. I was with some friends in college and we got hold of a bong and some weed. We smoked it while listening to one of my favorite pieces – Smetana’s The Moldau. I saw angels that night, my friends. Then we smoked some more and watched Pink Floyd’s The Wall. Then we smoked some more and sat at a table eating chips and queso. We kept pulling chips out of the bag and saying what country the chip was shaped as and laughing hysterically. Then we smoked some more and I started getting paranoid and thinking I saw my friends Dad outside. He was a priest.

Sex – The summer between my freshman and sophomore year in college. It was after a ‘battle of the bands’ in which my band played Just A Gigolo (LOL). We all got laid that night. I dated the girl for the next 2 years, then she went kind of crazy when her Dad died and she cheated on me. Last I heard, she was married with 5 kids. I still get Christmas cards from her.

Cigarettes – OP forgot this one. I smoked them for the first time at church camp (yes, church camp) when I was in the 7th grade. Also grabbed my first boob. Yeah, church camp was a lot of fun.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Internet....posting stuff like this = never.

DD

20. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

Alcohol is a drug yet everyone has listed it separately from their drug column.