1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How to talk to random strangers on Facebook

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rafi, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Rafi

Rafi Member

I like to add random hot chicks on Facebook but once they accept my request, I never really know how to start a conversation with them since I don't know anything about them.

So how would you go about starting a meaningful conversation with hot strangers via facebook message? (without sounding creepy or like you want to rape them)

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

just tell them you are a linebacker from notre dame. christian values etc

3. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Bad idea.

If you're looking to find women via the internet, why not hit up dating sites?
    Better yet, Craigslist. I'm sure that is the cheaper option.

On the real, IRL is always the best option.

4. droopy421

droopy421 Member

They are probably fake accounts.

Also this sounds VERY creepy.

5. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Dear heavenly blessed beauty, I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you.

I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on facebook and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

6. Rafi

Rafi Member

I'm pretty sure they're real, I am only adding people who I have at least a few mutual friends with.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:grin: LOL! Don't tell them about your pocket protector, glasses, or pimples. That NEVER... no... wait... DO TELL THEM about those. That ALWAYS works! :p

^^^^^^^^
    [​IMG]
    :eek:

8. ThisIsAlanR

ThisIsAlanR Member

*in before being Catfished*

[​IMG]

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

This won't go well.

10. lookabove

lookabove Contributing Member

Bingo - if you have mutual friends, how the hell do you know them? Something along those lines to start.

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

SRSLY, I never add people whom I've never met. Just random crap like that? Heck, no. CREEPY crap. :eek:
    Maybe we are the ones being Catfished??!?!!?? :confused:

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I warm up with.

Was gud mah?

Can I get your number?

13. BFF

BFF Member

Ask how they know your mutual friends. If they respond, mention that you thought they were really cute, and ask trivial stuff, as in where did they grow up, what do they do, etc. If she responds to that, the conversation will flow from there.

Not nearly as hard to talk to girls as you might think. Be honest and good things tend to happen.

Now if you're shooting for girls well out of your league, expect the response ratio to be very realistic.

14. Rafi

Rafi Member

I'm guessing this isn't original lol, maybe i'll change a few lines and hope to god no one else has said the exact same thing to her before ^^ But its a good start, thanks

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Looking at some of my friends' friends lists, the girls who will add guys with creeper potential are not the girls you want as girlfriends. Now, if you just want to sleep with them, then don't worry about being creepy, they're probably used it.

16. droopy421

droopy421 Member

17. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

yeah i guarantee no one's said that to her before. instablock'd.

18. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RshFe2fYGBg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O6g3hG8F6EI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4ZqP-rEejds?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Eea17bUWUB4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  19. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

I use to use it all the time on POF, but to troll them, no to actually meet them, and it worked....but pretty sure everyone's heard this copypasta before by now

20. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

1 person likes this.