1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How to Get Girls to Kiss You

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jgreen91, Jul 8, 2013.

1. juicystream

juicystream Member

Because we are better looking, and the police don't profile us?

2. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

lol at Swoly giving advice on how to get girls, geez. That's like me giving advice on how to play computer games

3. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Title should be how to assault women.

4. gambingo

gambingo Member

This Vitaly guy was arrested and charged for the bomb hoax prank, so he couldn't possibly be dumb enough to take that risk again. As some have already pointed out, unlike some of his other videos, this one is scripted.

5. VanityHalfBlack

Come on guys let's not bring race into the discussion or let Swoly bring down the enjoyment. Me personally I enjoyed it and had a good laugh, can we just have it at that and not get personal? Let's have some fun here guys.:grin:

6. juicystream

juicystream Member

He asked them...

7. juicystream

juicystream Member

I was all ready with jokes about how Mexicans are more obese than us now...:eek:

8. VanityHalfBlack

Okay guys I admit, I laughed at that. 1 race joke per minimum okay everyone get 1 race joke per minimum, let it all out guys.

9. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

Might be staged, might be real...He could be showing the 5 girls that it worked on out of the 100 attempts he made. I do know that I have a friend, that more or less, is aggressive like that. It's a game for him and, for the most part, he's pretty successful with picking up girls.

Girls are pretty much just like guys...if a decent to good looking girl walks up to me and starts kissing me, it's not like Im going to walk away disgusted...I'll play along for a bit until I figure out what's going on. Now, there are some girls where you absolutely cannot go there with, but there are more girls that are down for some fun. The hard part is getting enough balls to approach girls in that manner.

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

When did I give advice? :confused:

I'm not giving advice at all, mind you, I'm simply criticizing the methods he used and how it's almost rape. You're not going to tell me you'd like to see your daughters, sister, female cousin, mom, or even grandma taken advantage of like that.

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Only works in you're attractive lol. He the bang the broads that fell for him right? Seems like a waste if not

12. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Member

Hey cool, a BYU campus sighting.

Yes, it's that easy.

:grin:

13. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Swoly I'm not a jealous person like you and THE GIRLS ARE KISSING HIM BACK and they obviously like it. Stop being captain save a ho and grow a pair. Women like aggression for the most part, if they didn't they could slap him. This was all very innocent IMO.

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

Why would I be "jealous" of a guy who celebrates "SUBSCRIBERS" on YouTube by forcing himself on women and making it seem like it's real? What do you say to my comment about it being someone you know or family being slutty like that, jgreen91? Nothing? :eek: Still "very innocent"?

15. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

Pretty sure it's the stuff that guys who understand what they're watching as well as the possible outcomes of the action on the video, say.

16. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

This is same guy who the Miami zombie prank.

17. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

You guys are arguing about a staged video. He would not risk a lawsuit. One guy already pointed out two of the girls were p*rn stars.

If it were real then he would have at least included some of the fails (at least the funny ones).

I mean, did you see how some of those girls kissed him like they had their mind set on it?

18. Juxtaposed Jolt

How is it a HR when you're forcing yourself on them? It's not like the dude gives up when there's uncertainty from the girl(s).

Not even 2 seconds go by after he asks "how would you feel about kissing me right now" before he grabs whoever he's asking and kisses them.

19. AXG

AXG Member

Girls ask me to kiss them...

20. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

his vids are fake

/tread