1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How to edit posts?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by 2016Champions, Jul 19, 2013.

1. 2016Champions

2016Champions Member

Someone repped me with a message telling me to donate money to clutchfans if I want to become a contributing member granting me the privileged to edit my posts, so I donated money and nothing happened...

What do I need to do to attain the privilege to edit my posts?

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Become a contributing member.

If you already donated and it's been some time, maybe send a friendly e-mail reminder to Clutch, along with what R2K said.

3. cml750

cml750 Member

You are not the only one waiting for their status to change. Some people have been waiting for over three months LINK. It is really kind of discouraging :(.

4. 2016Champions

2016Champions Member

It has only been several days so I guess I will wait at least a month before sending that email. I'm a little discouraged, but thanks for the reply.

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

This seems to be a common theme, and I worry that it discourages people from contributing. Wondering if there's something that could be done to automate the process, or at least delegate it to more than one person so that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle for months.

6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I hope all of you (avgjoe, 2016champions, and cml750) get upgraded soon.

7. jbasket

jbasket Member

In the same boat. Don't worry, about a thing, because every little thing... is gonna be alright.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

People could meet up with me and give me the cash. I'll take care of everything from there.