1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How the Oligarchs Took America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Invisible Fan, Mar 1, 2011.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Maybe he has an H1B like you so he can't be among his chosen people.

P.S. - in case you haven't heard, Yao is done, time to erase clutchfans from your bookmarks.

Bye!

2. Karlfranklin

Karlfranklin Member

Not that I agree with MFW on his poster, but you're a snider rat stabbing people at the wrong spot. I guess you're most likely a racist punk.

P.S. What the fuuck whether Yao is here or not has anything to do with people posting here?

1 person likes this.
  3. MFW

MFW Member

We've heard this straw man before, 6315231245231 times. It never fails to come up. But fine, let's go through it again.

1 person likes this.
  4. SamFisher

Do you drive a Dodge Stratus too? And what does your acquisition of Plan B pills entail? :confused:

P.S. I don't even own a boat :confused:

5. Karlfranklin

Karlfranklin Member

P.S. If you can't read English, please go away troll.

6. SamFisher

Ah, the ol' "quote the post above you by putting it beneath you." A typically not so ABC characteristic.

7. MFW

MFW Member

Well, seeing Sammy, how I've received multiple offers (and by offers, I don't mean the "we like you" type of feeler, but legitimate substantive offers) from several sources (Britain, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong China, etc etc etc), I'd say I've little problem in that regard now do we?

And I have to admit, several of them really moved me. However, their attraction unfortunately are not my primary overriding concern any more. The offspring are. And unfortunate for me, stability in their environment is now my primary concern, as supposed to getting $xxx,000 more. It may be unfortunate that I've made that sacrifice, but it's a sacrifice I've made nevertheless.

Absent that sacrifice, I go wherever the opportunities lead (and there are quite a few of them). So really Sammy, I find it laughable that you'd think I would even bother to go on an H1B, or that short of the US, I've no opportunities or attractive income.

So I think Karlfranklin got it exactly right. You're a troll, and not even a good one. What little credibility you have left diminishes every time you open you mouth around me. Who did you think you're arguing with here? Basso?

2 people like this.
  8. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

No, actually the single largest expenditure that the income tax pays for is DoD. Are you actually claiming that the rich derive less benefit from the military than the poor?

If so, your delusion runs deep.

9. SamFisher

LOL, in all seriousness, this might be dorkiest post in history of internets.

I don't even know where to start. But I will. I think we have our answer as to Stratus.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hell no we shouldn't teach kids the greatness of America. In Obama's world, our new role is to go around apologizing and bowing to everybody. Change, brah

11. bigtexxx

Oh come on. Have you ever worked with union members? I have. The ones I worked with were lazy slobs who looked for any excuse not to work.

12. MFW

MFW Member

Chuckles. Here are some actual numbers for ya, instead of your usual bullsh1t.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historicals

Specifically refer to Table 3.2

The past 30 years had been one of ever declining defense budget as a proportion of governmental outlays in the triumvirate of governmental spendings of health care, SS and defense. And yes, I even bothered to add the VA spendings to the normal DoD spendings, even though VA spendings of course, DO NOT BENEFIT THE RICH.

And you know what I found? Defense spendings was overtaken by SS pretty much after the first Gulf War ended. It was furthermore overtaken by health spendings (and yes, this was before ObamaCare) in '97. As a matter of fact, defense spendings was stable, even in nominal terms, pretty much until, well, Dubya, and especially since OIL, I mean, OLF.

But even then, let's look at the budget, figures in millions of course:

2009:
    ND + VA: 756,478
    SS: 682,963
    HC: 764,428

2010:
    ND + VA: 801,970
    SS: 706,737
    HC: 820,690

Then it gets more interesting:

2011 projected:
    ND + VA: 909,626
    SS: 748,354
    HC: 881,960

2012 projected:
    ND + VA: 862,196
    SS: 767,019
    HC: 866,090

2013 projected:
    ND + VA: 810,971
    SS: 807,976
    HC: 920,002

2014 projected:
    ND + VA: 808,135
    SS: 852,996
    HC: 1,042,217

2015 projected:
    ND + VA: 822,568
    SS: 900,680
    HC: 1,129,926

2016 projected:
    ND + VA: 843,997
    SS: 952,010
    HC: 1,233,037

Very very interesting. Not that of course, defense spending isn't obscene, but go right ahead, tell me again how defense is the largest government outlay.

Like a Chihuahua, you and your argument (or lack thereof) is a dog with a lot of bark and no bite.

That's another typical deflectionary tactic Sammy. Perhaps you feel that by calling it a dorky post invalid its arguments proving that you're a moron, it doesn't.

Why stop at the Stratus Sammy? You may imagine that I drive a rickshaw if you want. Doesn't change the fact hat you're a moron.

13. SamFisher

Rather than hop up on the lollerskates, I will help you with your cultural education:

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/toxyJf3aDaGrsDeWRhTQJQ"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/toxyJf3aDaGrsDeWRhTQJQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

you're welcome - next stop, cowbell.

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I presume you are talking about Affirmative Action, unless you have some other policies in mind that you consider anti-white. Do you really think that if there was no Affirmative Action that the GOP would wither on the vine?

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What about those who inherited their wealth?

16. Karlfranklin

Karlfranklin Member

Don't you think using three of the so unattractive, gross people to exhibit how to eat with knife and fork is a bit of unconvincing and ironic?

You ship is sinking fast and you should apologize.

17. Raven

Raven Member

Not misinformed at all. I know White working class voters, a lot of them, and I know them well. I also know your type, and your type alienates their type, and that's a pity, because the GOP milks it for all it's worth.

18. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

The bull**** is present in this thread, but it is spraying from your mouth, not mine.

SS and Medicare (the two costs you show have overtaken defense) are not funded by the income tax, they are funded by payroll taxes, which are capped after the first $100,000 or so.

Try again, rookie.

19. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Originally Posted by MFW
    Know which class I side with (as if it wasn't blatantly obvious by now)? The one that actually earned HIS/HER money.

If I recall isn't MFW a guy who perform the non-productive function of moving money around for the rich?

20. bigtexxx

lol you're off the deep end brah

Your hatred for the rich clouds your ability to think clearly.

my advice to you, before you post: take 10 deep breaths, compose yourself, think critically, then post.