1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How r****ded...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by FLASH21, Mar 5, 2009.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Honestly I could give a rats ass about the Clippers organization. But it just baffles me how dumb NBA owners can be. This guy sees that his team hasn't been in any type of contention besides the lottery in the past hundred years and still stays with the same constant. Keepin Mike Dunleavy...

Does he not see that he may be the reason why this team sucks so bad? Either he is very nieve or believes that there is no better GM/Coach in the NBA that can help his team. Or maybe he doesn't even care much for winning.

From what I see that GM/Coach deal does not work on any level, unless your name is Pat Riley and still after the championship in Miami they fell apart and were in the lottery 2 years later. So my opinion is that it may be more than just the players fault for their losing tradition...

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Member

he saves money coz its a 2 for 1

3. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Member

The Clippers owner makes a hell of a profit every year with his "business model." The team may perpetually suck, but, as a business, the Clippers continue to pull bank for him.

He's not dumb.

4. baller4life315

The Clippers are a complete disaster and possibly the biggest joke in sports yet they have something we don't during the last 12 years: a playoff series win. :eek:

5. ILoveTheRockets

Hasn't been a good year for the Clippers with all the injuries. I don't see a problem with him keeping Dunleavy around for next year and see if he can do anything with the team when everyone is healthy. That squad could have made some noise if they were healthy.

6. OlajuwonShake34

I respected the Clippers a lot, during Elton Brand's years there. I cheered for them during the 2006 playoffs, since we didn't make it. :(

Anyways, Clippers are the new Thug team, last year it was the Nuggets before them It was the Pacers. Zach Randolph is easily the biggest jackass in the league and it's not even close.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

8. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Member

9. worzel gummidge

You do know Dunleavy has taken the Clippers to the WC semi-finals? Their last two seasons have been a wash mainly due to injuries. He's also the reason why Sterling is spending money on the Clippers rather than keeping a minimum payroll. That was his condition before signing with the team.

10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Brilliant post. It would be awesome if an "anonymous" player said the exact same thing to the press.