1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How much interest do you have?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Ok, very big issue, Im just wondering how you fans are thinking. Me, Im a big rockets fan or I wouldnt be here. :) ( CC.net 4 life)

I have been watching the rockets all my life, Im always going to be a rockets fan till I die. From the 80s-90s.. Rockets had up and down years but won 2 rings. I think this team the rockets have is good but the way the offense is ran, I feel like throwing up.

Steve and Eddie are probably the only 2 players that I wouldnt trade. Im not putting blame on the other players, I just think they are really dumb players. Or is it the coach? Alot of fingers can be pointed in this issue, I know The Cat will come in and talk about how Collier is almost an all star. ;)

Injurys are a big issue, I know if Rice and Taylor were here Houston would actually be in the playoff contention. But even if they were here, would we have witnessed the growing play of Eddie and Kenny? I dont think we would. When Mo and Rice come, how are the lineups going to look like? Some of the players on this will have to go, they will just be waste.

Collier?
    Langhi?
    Terrence?
    Kenny? Had a nice year, wouldnt be doing this if Mo was here.. Will move back to BENCH next year.. trade him now, his value is good.

Walt Williams.. I hated this guy so many times when he had slumps but i really think hes a big help to this team. Not because hes on fire right now, but he gets involved with players. He is a good role model to the younger players, Houston has to sign him back.

All this I just said put aside, this year for the first time, I have shown very little interest in this team. Some nights I just turn off the tv after I see them losing big and playing like crap. Other years I would actually sit and like to watch them struggle but after the sickening moves, the stupid boring plays.. I dont enjoy watching this team. I still love the rockets, but I rather watch Texas Longhorns kick some ass. :D

For me to put more interest on this team is not the rockets winning more games, but to actually have a game plan on the floor and do it right. Im actually tired of excuses, injurys, young players, learning..