1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

How Many Perfect Dumps Have You Had?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Feb 1, 2007.

1. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

wow, three chicks all posting on the same page of a poop thread. I tell ya, this board is breaking new ground all the time...

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  2. WildSweet&Cool

nu uh....

Been married for 11 years, and for 11 years, my wife has always had the stinkiest, nastiest dumps of anyone I've ever known. You can be sitting on the other side of the house, minding your own business when that stink sifts its way over to where you are and then it's all over.

3. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Does anyone else get "Lady Di" confused with "First Lady"? It's like they are the same poster to me - maybe because they both have "Lady" in their handle. Anyway, it is great to see more female posters here - I just wish that "saturated" chick would post more, LOL. :p

4. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Multi-Bran Chex, eh? Does it taste good? I usually depend on Fiber One, water, and metamucil for my rad bowel movements but I always like to hear about other fibrous foods.

Oh man, I just tried my fiber one this morning with banana slices. I wonder if they cancel each other out.

5. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I'm jealous...I made and ate my 7 cheese beef enchiladas yesterday... :(

6. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Oh no we are different women. :) I'm Lady Di and she's First Lady, okay? :D

7. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

If you meditate and control your breathingyou can achieve PERFECT GLOBETROTTERS :eek: :eek:

My chances of achieving any perfects are limited due to my coffee habit every morning at work and you all know what coffee can do.

8. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Word. I worked at Randall's when I was a teenager. Of the duties assigned, NOTHING was worse than being assigned to clean the women's bathroom. Everyone I know in the service industry concurs: women take the nastiest, smelliest dumps by FAR.

Personally, I think its from all the farts women hold in. While men'll just let 'em rip, women'll hold 'em in. All for the sake of propriety. I think it stales your insides.

:D

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I've had ONE perfect dump. It was the best day of my life.

10. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

omg i had another one today. If it hadn't been for the blood, the paper would have been spotless. :p :D

11. Joyce DeWitt

Joyce DeWitt Member

If nothing is getting on the toilet paper after you poop, you're probably not wiping thoroughly enough. You have to take the toilet paper and stick your finger as far up as it can go almost to make sure you get everything out of there. Most likely there will always be something there. The perfect dump is a sham.

12. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

Don't give up hope, I know it's hard to be patient but you will have a perfect dump at least once in your life, keep trying.

Perseverance is KEY to PERFECT dump.

When you reach that fork in the road, do not worry! The world of perfect is at the end of both paths, but only one is a shortcut.

There is an ancient Chinese saying that goes "Once a dog but never are lion", that is referring to perfect dump.

13. WildSweet&Cool

Not true. If the poop has enough solidity to it, insufficient residue is deposited in or around the bunghole during defecation.

14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Or, if they do wipe, they look at the paper to see if there's anything on it.

15. Sextuple Double

Thats just nasty. Not only do I wipe many times, I also use 2 wet wipes to make sure my a$$ feels squeaky clean. I could barely take a dump without seeing my signature printed in poop all over the bottom of the toilet seat when I flush.

16. Sextuple Double

You poop sunshine!!?? So if the lights go out, do you drop your pants and start to unload in the area!? :eek:

17. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Oh my. This girl sounds like a keeper. Not only does she post in dump threads, but apparently she likes it in the pooper.

18. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Can we start a thread about dumps that ... well weren't so "perfect".

19. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

You mean like messy dumps? Like when it looks like your ass exploded and every square inch of the toilet walls are covered in brown/green fluid? And you have to use almost a full roll of paper and begin the wipe from the gouch all the way up to your lower back? Even your ass cheeks get poo on them!

20. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Awesome. :D