1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How many of you have been cheated on?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Optimal6, Dec 31, 2012.

?

Have you ever been cheated on?

1. I have been cheated on

97 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. I have been in a relationship, but have never been cheated on

59 vote(s)
    33.1%
  3. I've never been in a relationship (forever alone)

22 vote(s)
    12.4%
  1. body slam

body slam Member

Been cheated on once that i know of and been the other man once by accident.

Chesated on - She told told me and we ended things then and there. 6 months no big story or drama. It was about time to move on.

Other Man - Going out with the girl for 3 months. She said she was going out with some of her girlfriends. I went out with my crew. We all ended up at Hurricain Harry's. One of my friends girlfriends spotted her with another guy and the big ring on her left hand. After afew drinks I felt the need to introduce myself. I was cool and did not cause a scene. Just a hey whats going on kind of thing gave her alittle hug and shook his hand. Never heard from her again.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2 times that I know of, and probably one that I suspect.

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

In a case like that your only acceptable option is anal penetration.

1 person likes this.
  4. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

I was out with her and her "gay friend" she always hung out with and was always calling her. She has nothing but guy friends and would always freak and call my psycho when i told her it's not right and made me uncomfortable.

Got super wasted one night and felt sick. For some reason he had to come back to her house with us. I threw up in the backyard. She carried me to her bed and tucked me in. As i lay there for a few minutes with the room spinning, i realized how ****ed up it was to have a dude in the house so i got up and stumbled out the room to see her in the kitchen with her hands on his chest, his hands on her ass and them making out.

Turns out he wasn't gay. He was a **** buddy for like a year but never really a boyfriend. She's divorced, best friends with her ex as well.

Lesson learned. Never get serious with a girl who only has guy friends.

BTW..i forgave her like a week later...and pretty much anally raped her. She cried. I walked out the door with my head held high.

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

sounds like a normal clutchfan overvaluing the organization

6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    While your advice is sound, it's not absolute. The best relationship I've ever had was with a chick who I slept with on the first date.

7. VanityHalfBlack

[​IMG] GIFSoup

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You sound like a replicant. Better watch out!

9. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

Did you marry her?

10. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

<iframe width="400" height="100" style="position: relative; display: block; width: 400px; height: 100px;" src="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/v=2/track=1792686773/size=venti/bgcol=FFFFFF/linkcol=4285BB/" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0"><a href="http://dubwerth.bandcamp.com/track/heartbreaker">Heartbreaker by Dubwerth</a></iframe>

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. rawool

rawool Member

Well, I've been that other guy...

In college, I had a girl neighbor that would come hang out a lot. She would usually get calls from her boyfriend, who lived a few hours away, in which they constantly argue and make her upset. One night, she came over teary-eyed. I thought they were going to break up, so I made my move. Eventually, she didn't break it off, but wanted to be friends with benefits. Over the next few months, I ended up falling in love, like an idiot, however. The guy moved closer, so he would visit multiple times a week now. In a fit of jealousy and anger one day, I ended up confessing to the guy everything that happened. I expected possibly a fight, but he just told me that I made a mistake, to learn from it, don't live the life of scumbag, and that karma will get me someday. It was unexpected, but his words stuck with me.

1 person likes this.
  12. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Ive been cheated on and i have cheated.

13. blink

blink Contributing Member

what this guy said.

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I was cheated on when I was 18 but was actually relieved because I had wanted to end it for a while but was too much of a coward.

And I've been the "other guy" before. She was 18 and was engaged to a 33 year old (I was 21). She made it very obvious that it was happening because she was kind of a crazy b**** (which I came to understand much later). He eventually broke it off with her and I dated her for 2 years before I was no longer interested in having secks with her. Our breakup was not so smooth.

But all in all it was worth it. She was fun if a little crazy and had no STDs.

15. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Nah man, that's cool.

Not that I quite agree with S Jack, but I understand where he's coming from completely. Taking THAT factor out (aka the "Hi, Nice to meet you. Enter me now." on first night factor) then there's no problem with that at all. At the point you and your friend are at, all that first date does is signify "Hey, this is our first stab at some **** possibly going down between us..".

And ultimately, in a metaphorical way and in alignment to how long you should wait before having sex with someone.. You could look at your first few encounters with her as the "first date(s)". The whole point of them is to get to know each other to the point you're both comfortable enough for intercourse (again, ultimately). After a couple of months, S Jack, surly you could already deem someone worthy or not to move forward in a sexual manner. Or if you, as Yung put it had "established feelings" with this person, then why need the almighty official first date to start the countdown ticker for penetration?

But... as said, I see exactly where Jack is coming from with approaching broads who smash upon first night encounters. Lol I just ironically had a situation over break that fuels his point.. I believe you can find love in first nighters, it's just that you're taking more of a gamble.

16. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Was kinda sorta cheated on by ex girlfriend. We were together for about 4.5 years when she went and hung out with a guy from class for the whole day and wouldn't answer my calls. She swore to me the next day that she didn't do anything with him, and that they just talked. I believed her, but still broke up with her anyway because I have a penis. Six-weeks later she calls me to tell me that she just had sex with him on the grass at the park.

Oddly, I felt nothing. I was already going to the gym a lot by that time and really enjoying the fact that I was a young single dude and had a good paying job. I was happy for her in a strange way because I always felt kinda guilty about taking her virginity in a forceful manner. We stayed in touch for a couple weeks until she called me up to pick her up from his house because they just had a huge fight. We wound up doing some stuff back at my house and then I took her back to his house after he called and they made up. She felt guilty about cheating on him and told me she couldn't talk to me again. I still see her occasionally though and we wave hi, but that's about it. She's still with the same guy. It gets pretty awkward sometimes because we both shop at the same grocery store.

tl;dr version - girls are confounding creatures

17. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Uhhh what :confused:

18. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

I cheated on my last girlfriend. She had hit level 5 clinger stage and instead being a man about things and just ending the relationship, I went out one night, got completely blitzed and f***ed some random chick I brought home from a bar. I felt guilty almost instantly but took three days to come clean.

She was destroyed. I was the first guy she ever slept with and it took 4 months to even get to that point. We ended up staying together for another year but things were never the same.

I'm married now and she has a long-term boyfriend so I guess things worked out but of the few regrets I have in life, this is tops.

19. Spooner

Spooner Member

Early college years I was cheated on. She slept with my roommate, one of my good freinds, and tried to get with another of my freinds who refused and told me about it. Caught her cheating on me at a Halloween party which ended things. Had only been for a little over a month so not really a big deal and the sex was terrible. Goes without saying, she had a lot of issues. Since then she's been ostracized for doing this to countless other guys and was recently hospitalized for having a nervous breakdown and anorexia. She was very beautiful before all that. Literally the entire community at my conservatory eventually treated her like a leper. All she left me with was an Sti I had to deal with. Since then she's tried numerous times to get my attention but I just feel very bad for her.

Late college years I was sleeping with a girl for around two months. It turns out she had a long distance relationship of 4 years. To make matters more awkward, I kind of knew the guy. Long story short, he came back to visit and next thing I know I was completely ignored. I mean completely. She was with him as if nothing ever happened. I confronted her about it and she started crying and said we should talk it out and I said there was no point and it was done. Didn't feel bad in the slightest. It was a short thing and I wasn't crazy about her anyway. I'm pretty sure after that encounter, she told her boyfriend. I remember him coming into my room during a party, I was certain he was going to fight me, but he just gave me a long bro hug as if we were in it together. No words were exchanged about it but there was a mutual understanding. Sometimes I run into him in New York as we both live there now, and he's even met my current girlfreind. Very recently this girl started sending me dirty messages, but I'm more grossed out than anything else.

I met my current girlfreind the day I moved to New York. Felt an instant and irresistible draw towards each other. We slept in the same bed from the first day I was there, but held off on sex for about two weeks. So i dont know how you guys would count that. I will say that the sex and relationship itself is incredible and has never gotten old. Some of my past experiences with women really put me in a bad place. I hated women and never thought I'd have a good girl in my life and began to think maybe it was me who had a problem. To anyone feeling this way, there are most definitely great women in the world. The bottom line is we are all just human beings.

20. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Skeeza with nothing but guy friends.

[​IMG]