1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How ludicruous is the idea that Lebron/Bosh/Wade win 45 games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by meh, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Bogey

Bogey Contributing Member

I know people keep saying Lebron and Wade's talent overlaps, which I agree to some extent. I also think Lebron has a talent that we have not seen since Magic. I would love to see him playing the point on offense. He would be an automatic double double with points and assists and continue to get some of his triple doubles.

2. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

problem here is that sheed is retired and you have 3 vets (iverson, t-mac, and shaq who should probly be retired right now in iversons case...or very soon in shaq and t-macs)

3. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

4. meh

meh Contributing Member

That, and the chance that Shaq signs for minimum to play FOURTH fiddle is about the same as me scoring with Alba and Megan Fox together.

5. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Sheed is retired. Shaq could barely play with LeBron in Cleveland. T-Mac couldn't even play 5 games in a row, even though he was playing limited minutes. Iverson quit the NBA in February and went drinking. You got D-league surprises left.

PG: Conroy
    SG: Wade
    SF: Lebron
    PF: Bosh
    C: Dorsey

Bench: Rod Benson, James White, Mustafa Shakur

Looks like a real winner. LOL.

6. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

you could put anyone out their with those 3 and play pitch and catch, some of you are so ignorant to try and compare the celtics or rockets big 3s to what this would be. your are talking about wade and lebron in their primes, right both those guys are hall of famers, add in another all star in his prime. please !!! stop hating, if this were to happen it would be amazing to watch on the court. is dwight howard gonna guard james and wade and bosh, big whoop hell score 20 points and get dunked on all game. wade and lebron on 2 of the most talented all around players in the last 15 years. haters!

7. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

how ludicrous is it that beasely will sleep with lebron's mom, and cause lebron to tank the rest of the season?