1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How does roster reflect on Adelman?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by franchise?..NOT, Oct 29, 2007.

1. franchise?..NOT

It looks like he played it pretty straight as far as who was kept and dropped and also who is playing and who is not.

Looks like the guys playing the best out of camp made the rotation.

IMO that's the way it should be. There appears to be no favorites, (IE: Ryan Bowen) or surprises.

We have good young talent to develop in Landry and Brooks which is more young talent than we have had in a while.

We have a lot of depth and athleticism . We seem to have the players to play different styles and should be able to play some decent, if not lock down, defense.

It remains to be seen if Adelman is a better coach for this team but overall we are coming out of the gates deeper and more talented than last year.

So far so good.

I am obviously a SF hater but I respect Adelman's decision to go with the guys who came to play and how he has handled it straight up in the media. He has said straight out that SF is out of shape compared to the others and is not on the same page in the offense. Steve has to know where he stands and must also realize that only he can change this.

I like the guy. He seems to be able to get away with being straight without getting hammered like VG did.