1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How do you stop Obama? "Kill him" according to McCain/Palin supporter

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Oski2005, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/06/in_fla_palin_goes_for_the_roug.html

Not surprised at all...

2. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

and today at a Mccain rally

30 seconds

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvXf9AUHTqM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RvXf9AUHTqM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No admonishment of the slur, no rejection of the idea.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

The conservative grip on reality is gone.

Just plain gone.

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

I heard "Zero!" That's all I made out of that... :confused:

"What does he plan for America?" "Zero!"

:confused:

I also heard when the question "Who is B.O?" someone said, "a shark."

I didn't hear anything unusual about lawyers... ;)

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is just incredibly disgusting. McCain has shown that under pressure he folds like a wet noodle. The guy can't handle it. When the economic crisis started McCain folded, and came unhinged. He blew it time and time again, and seemed to gloat about things that didn't happen while seemingly shouting contradictory talking points at random.

Now that he's slipping further in the polls, he and Palin seem to welcome or certainly not discourage their supporters from calling Obama a terrorist and shouting out "Kill him".

Is this really the way we want a President and Commander-in-Chief to act? If they can't handle this kind of pressure, what are they going to do should they take office.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Speaking of zero -- what is the average IQ of a hardcore Palin supporter ?

NINJA

7. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

If you don't want to hear what is there... that is your loss. A racist conspiracy does not exist. We do not support Obama's policy.

That is all.

You're even more cutesy when you've got nothing to say in retort.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7RJAnefJKA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p7RJAnefJKA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Then why not talk about policy? Why talk of non-existent significant connections to college professors?

9. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

We all know that supporters of both sides don't like the other candidate. But from what I've seen (not on Cluchfans) is that the people that hate Obama REALLY hate Obama. I mean REALLY REALLY hate, wishing death on his children kind of hate. I hears some guy say he was praying that David Letterman would have a heart attack and croak because of the bits he did on Sarah Palin on Friday.

It's one think to not like the other candidate. It's another think to hate them. It's lunacy to wish death upon them, their family, and their supporters.

10. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

McCain and Palin and this guy who wants to "Kill him" wouldn't be messing with B.O if Tupac Shakur was still around.

Really wish Tupac was still alive to see this, love to know what he would think of Obama.

First assumption you would think he would be all for him ("We ain't ready to see a black president")

But then again, maybe he would deride Barack for being a sell out and saying the "right things" to get into office.

Tupac was very unforgiving to those who didn't keep it real and stay true to the needs to African Americans.

Hmmmm

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

This is downright disgusting.

How low can McCain and his supporters go?

12. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Sad thing is some people start to believe this. My sister says Obama was raised Muslim, even though his white grandparents raised him. She believes Palin is intelligent. If McCain dies, she'll be worse than Bush and Nixon.

13. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Right-wingers aren't happy unless they have something or someone to hate. From the "evil empire", to Bill Clinton, to Barack Obama. Hate is all they know. After 30 years of hate, the majority of Americans are sick of it, because it gets us, as a country, nowhere.

14. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

LOL @ your sister thinking Palin is intelligent.

Sounds like she is just supporting her gender - what else
    could it possibly be?

15. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

You haven't seen anything yet. All they can do is spew, because that's all they have left. If the discussion centers around the issues, they lose in a landslide.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Absolutely disgusting.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Wow, so a guy in the audience after McCain says "What is Obama, really" and the audience member shouts "Terrorist" and McCain says that if you ask such questions all you get is a barrage of insults.

How disgusting...I am going to enjoy dancing on his political grave.

DD

18. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

<embed src="http://www.jwharrison.com/library/flvplayer.swf?file=/uploads/family%20guy-%20robertson%20falwell.flv&amp;autoStart=false;" quality="high" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" width="320" height="260">

19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Well I guess some good is gonna come out of this disgusting pile of crap from McCain....

Within 15 minutes of me sending this video link to folks I know, 2 undecided have confirmed that they will now vote for Obama.

On the fence for so long, yet 30 seconds of video helped them decide who NOT to vote for. :)

20. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Since we're playing guilty by association, I guess it's safe to assume McCain condones killing Obama.