1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

How do y'all get over this?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatboyPhuong, May 12, 2017.

1. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I want to know, what were you hoping for the season before it started? Did you think we could beat the Warriors this year? I'm talking even after the Hot start, during the playoffs. do you think if we beat the Spurs we would've beat the Warriors?

I will admit this. We did have a better chance against the Warriors than the spurs without nene. that still doesn't say much. but at the end of the day, did you really want Javale McGee to be the reason we lost in the WCF?

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  2. MadMaxwell

MadMaxwell Member

I'm still annoyed with our lack of effort the past two games but just have to remember that we exceeded expectations this season.

3. SemisolidSnake

Me too. I grew up watching the championship teams and idolizing Dream. That man was a leader. He was humble but hungry every night. He was a pleasure to watch. This team is a mess, and they're just not going to win a championship that way. It just sucks. I want another championship, too, but I don't see any path to it the way we are now.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  4. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Honestly, I was expecting a season similar to what we had lol, 50+ wins and a shot in the postseason. I knew Anderson and Gordon were the perfect fit for the system and I knew that Harden was a capable playmaker to run the D'Antoni system. I didn't HATED the D'Antoni hire BUT Morey is just so brilliant at finding guys who fit (which is something the Lakers/Knicks were unable to do).

What disgusted me about today wasn't that we lost in Round 2 or Harden having a bad game, it was the fact that Harden quit. Did not try, just quit. Quit on the city, quit on the team. He's going to leave after next season, it's pretty obvious. D'Antoni will be nothing without a playmaker like him to run the offense, that much is obvious too. I was a huge Harden fan but this game just absolutely disgusted me. He is dead to me now tbh.

5. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Dude your avatar makes me feel better. **** is hilarious. 13 in 35 lol

6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

make a site or petitoin or something get at least 10k rockets fan to demand ryan to be traded. get that mofo the **** outta here!

7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

There is simply more to life than the Rockets. I use to take these kind of losses really hard but now I just move on and do other things.

adw and tellitlikeitis like this.
  8. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

my answer: the Astros.

People can react in the manner they see fit. I don't get mad at sports as often as I used to... which apparently means that I'm on some sort of high horse.

adw likes this.