1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How consequential was the loss to OKC on Apr 9?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by celebrevida, May 13, 2019.

?

How consequential was the loss to OKC on Apr 9?

1. Inconsequential

18 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. Mildly consequential

11 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Moderately consequential

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  4. Extremely consequential

30 vote(s)
    44.8%
  1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Obviously very consequential, was the difference between another WCF and a second round loss. Maybe we get in a better rhythm for the Warriors by playing someone else in the second round, who knows.

2. mastan

mastan Member

Rockets win against OKC is not guaranteed.... and by no means cakewalk. It took some real clutch shooting from Lillard and ample support from CJ.

#42 mastan, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
  3. mastan

mastan Member

That game gave us a wake-up call that we choke in the closing minutes... it was a rehearsal of the pressure time choking... and we didn't learn anything.

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Sure... but I don't find that consequential, which is why I said I guess.

Or... truth be told, the consequence of it is that it's more embarrassing than it otherwise would be....

WHICH IS GREAT!

For those of us that were pro 4th seed, at least for me, it was to (i) meet GSW healthy, and (ii) if losing then, at least be crystal clear, this team isn't there.

Sounds like they want to "run it back again" already. But we all at least know that's moronic at this point.

YOLO likes this.