1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How are you coping?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ubiquitin, Apr 28, 2014.

1. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

This :'(

2. Andrew Wiggins

Same. I always make a conscious effort every season to remind myself of this and what houston sports means. I do my best not to get invested and laugh at you the noobs who think we are championship contenders and counter with ceiling second round, possible first round exit.

3. Andrew Wiggins

gotta wonder why we dont use canaan.

4. Andrew Wiggins

Lin makes more rookie mistakes than all of our rookies combined. Tjones is a first year starter and he doesnt make any mistakes. Isnt that the excuse lin fans kept using last season? Sure he gets abused by an all star, but i am talking about mistakes.

5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Enjoy the awesome nudity

7. Clarinetmonster

Now that is a great attitude.

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

this.

plus, i am more numb than angry. i also feel like if we lose series, we may get a better coach, rondo and or melo and deal lin and some other players..... parsons????

i get excited for the nfl draft and things going well in life minus the rox:p

#68 Tfor3, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  9. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

I don't know why but I also think it is very doable there can be a game 7 at home.

10. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Basically this...internally.

11. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Probably eat some fajitas.

1 person likes this.
  12. DwightHoward13

The 1995 Rockets-Suns series was 3-1 as well. But I don't know how they did it; those odds for that series were impossibly long, even compared to this one. They had to play game 7 on the road and win that game. They had to play game 5 on the road just to extend the series. Just reading how the Rockets won that series makes me feel better.

The one thing I love about the city of Houston and Houstonians themselves is their resilience. This series isn't over until the final horn sounds with the Blazers ahead.

1 person likes this.
  13. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Not good tbh, because I knew Harden would disappear by reputation and another player who I shall not name end up making dumb plays in crucial moments. One after another. At least with Harden he contributes enough for me to give him some slack while the other is a role player asked to do simple things really and can't even execute.

14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

except the homo orgy nudity

15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Yea except for that

16. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Watched game of thrones but I was so pissed throughout the whole episode. Now watching mad men and im still pissed so im rolling one up.

17. perfectweapons

It sad that Jeremy Lin has conditioned me to be disappointed. I am just sad like I knew my sick dog was in bad shape but I thought he would live a few more weeks.

18. dchoye

dchoye Member

I dont know why I bother watching.
    We are all addict to this stupid team and game.

19. Clarinetmonster

HAHA - this thread is awesome. Well, I teach and my summer starts tomorrow and doesn't end until Aug 23. That's how I cope broseph.

20. meh

meh Contributing Member

After letting off steam here, I'll probably delete clutchfans and all sports related website from my browser. And then pretend for the next few days that NBA playoffs does not exist.