1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How are you coping?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ubiquitin, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Franchize

Franchize Member

Venting with the Lin threads

2. archinkent

archinkent Member

Hungry, but too frustrated to cook or take out.

3. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

I'm not. I have a test in the morning.

4. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

I feel the opposite...

I feel the crappy refereeing deflated the Rockets tonight when they had given it everything to win in regulation and the refs are forcing the game to OT.

I don't think the Rockets can win 3 games in a row :(

(Is the reverse jinx activated yet?)

5. downbytheriver

I want to go down with the teams running plays, having a sense of urgency and trying on defense. Dont care if it ends in 5 or 7, just want to prepare for next season

6. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

7. HiddenFlawe

HiddenFlawe Member

watch game of thrones

8. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

I'm not even mad that we lost this game.

I was mad after game 2 because I knew the series was over. I accepted that this team is too inconsistent with their play and doesn't do the little things to secure wins.

This game 4 loss was tough because we were up by 10 throughout the game and in control, but I knew the 4th quarter collapse was coming. That Jeremy Lin play summed up our season in a nutshell.

1 person likes this.
  9. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Exactly this. You gotta believe. We aren't called Clutch City for nothing.

10. redglare92

redglare92 Member

Getting around to dinner since I was too anxious to eat during the game. It's nyot helping, I'm still bummed out by this loss. Probably catch this last episode of GoT and go to sleep. Peace out Red Nation.

11. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Ice Cream, Game of Thrones

But to make matters worse theres a f'ing cockroach running around my room in the night

12. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Yep. Game of Thrones.....

The more I think about this game and watch replays... it's really pissing me off. A part of me knows this will go to game 6 in Portland then we will just lose off some BS.... The more i dissect it, the more i realize how far away this team is to winning a championship. Realistically I have coped with the fact we might not make it out of the series, but the fan in me wants to prove the world that H-Town are contenders...

We need Harden and Howard... and the team to play out of their minds...

13. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

They're just saving us the heartbreak of getting ass-raped by Dallas in the second round.

14. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

was getting ready to do this also, but realized i have a few cadbury creme eggs left.

15. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Was just watching post game interviews and funny how much these guys are trying so hard not to blame bad calls. 7-game series - i'm calling it right now.... if the NBA has anything to do about it. hahaha

16. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

For any of you that take this game too seriously, you need to get your priorities straight. NBA is a rigged game and there is plenty of proof already. I'm just enjoying this series despite the refs trying their best to ruin it.

1 person likes this.
  17. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

We will not win, we will not be ok. We will not get a fair shake at this series. The nba and refs have decided who will win. It is VERY obvious

18. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

19. Andrew Wiggins

There is nothing to feel good about. The refs are upsetting our players and they will quit on this game. This is why we need to save for a third star to rejoice them. The same thing happened after the refs cheated us out of the mavs series in tracy and yaos first season together. They will return next season out of shape and all you can hope is they dont play the back spasm card.

20. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

in super mad but we've been in all the games. close games. just don't put LIN in at the end