1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How are you coping?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ubiquitin, Apr 28, 2014.

1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Xanax and strippers...

2. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Just had sex with a big juicy booty.

And no I'm not james harden.

3. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

But seriously, no coping needed. I was prepared for this. Never saw us winning this series.

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Just ordered Chinese take out.

5. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Gonna watch game of thrones then jerk off. Maybe by then i will able to go to sleep.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

pretty easily actually since it is completely rigged.

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

I am coping by being delusional: I still think we can win the series.

8. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

9. gambingo

gambingo Member

was mad af, but i had to remind myself years after years that the NBA is rigged, so **** them.

10. Layup Drill

Layup Drill Member

Just reading clutchfans. Misery loves company :(

11. JazzLakerHater

I like what Kenny and Chuck just said. Think of it as you just have to win one road game. They said the Rockets mentality should that be that we cannot lose at home. It kind of makes feel a bit better.

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm coping knowing Lin only has 1 more year as a Rocket.

13. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I should know by now Sunday games never go well, but especially after last Sunday.

Not coping well. We could've won every...single...game. I'm so devastated, especially because we were goddam robbed. That Lin turnover/Mo Williams on-the-line save that should've been our ball but they made a 3.... the bad Parsons flagrant call? The bad out-of-bounds on Howard that led to a Blazers 3? The no-call on Harden's 3, but Howard gets a call on him underneath the basket?

and yeh, we shouldn't let them go like 3-4 minutes straight without MISSING any baskets, but they have been GODLY when it comes to shooting in every game, I swear. whatever. I feel like getting so completely wasted. I was deflated after Games 1 and then 2...but now, its just the most disappointed and angry I've been in a long time.

My wife doesn't even know what to do with me, because I never get angry about anything besides the Rockets, and this is a whole different animal. She's at a loss, and I don't know how to turn my mindset around. I'm not even a drinker, so hopefully it won't take much to dull my frustrated mind. god im so mad. night cf.

14. downbytheriver

I feel the captain of the titanic. Proudly going down with my ship and the violin players on deck. 2015 CONTENDERS MOST CERTAINLY

15. impressivegol

impressivegol Member

by telling myself "we'll have a better coach this time next yaer"

16. Asian Sensation

Call me crazy but I think we can too.

Win game 5 fairly easily. Game 6 will be tight but we pull it out. Game 7 will be a blowout win for us.

17. DoubleRods

DoubleRods Member

Watching CSN and Calvin Murphy telling it like it is. And I'm gonna furiously masturbate.

18. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

It's just a game. When I was younger I took the losses really hard, but as I got older there are more important things in life to remain stressed over a game. I watch it I enjoy it, and it sucks when we lose, but life goes on. Series isn't over by the way and until it's over we have to stay positive.

19. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

That is a very happy thought.

I wish mchale would bench him and suit up Canaan.

20. dmc89

dmc89 Member

I liked that sentiment as well. If you're in Houston against the arrogant Portland team, you do not lose and let Mo Williams gloat. Then in Game 6, you replay Game 4 minus the boneheaded Lin play before OT to win it there. Finally, you come back home to win the series.

I'm an optimist so I believe.

1 person likes this.