1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How are the Golden State Warriors so good?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to read this thread

2. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Ah yes the egotistic owner who plaster his image twice on the mural didn't make the final call between green and Mobley.
    Everything was all stones fault, while our owner helpless watched our team became sht.

Tilman defenders r just pathetic.

Downtown Sniper and jerryclark like this.
  3. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

stone has obviously just been tilman's yesman. And broke ass was literally wining and dining green to come here

HP3 likes this.
  4. bj3175

bj3175 Member

best team basketball, sharing the ball and excellent leadership

5. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Breaking news: Kevin Durant announces his decision to re-join the Warriors.

JBAC123, B-Bob, Easy and 5 others like this.
  6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I guess Tilman also demanded Stone to trade up to get Sengun. I mean, what egotistic jerk wouldn't want an MVP on his team?

7. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I just perfer to look at things logically instead of irrationally believing that every basketball decision is Tilman’s.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

and be the scapegoat after every warriors loss.. hell no

9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Lol logically my ass.
    U literally blamed stone for everything while big ego tilman just watched.

Tilman is an owner who has been very hands on, but sure keep defending his ass.

10. SunsRocketsfan

Curry >>>>>> Harden

throw harden on that team and he stops the ball with stupid isos. Switch out harden with curry and they are probably a 500 team right now.

cheke64, TheRealist137 and JBAC123 like this.
  11. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

A) Jerry West.. great at just identifying NBA talent
    B) steve kerr.. after West left he followed the Spurs blue print. Keep your core. Rotate role players to fit the needs. That team will be good for years to come. They aren't going away anytime soon. Great coach even though I think he's a douche. He's worked with the best of them though. Phil, Pop, D'Antoni.
    C) Curry.. man can shoot.
    D) Owner willing to spend!

plutoblue11, B-Bob and Hui like this.
  12. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I’m not defending Tilman. It’s just stupid to think Tilman makes all the personnel moves. I’m not blaming stone for everything. I’m saying wood kpj and wall were his moves. I know it doesn’t matter what I say because you don’t read.

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  13. bmelo

bmelo Member

It was always funny fanboys thought Harden is better than Curry. No Klay, no Kd, no Iggy... no problem. People now gonna act like Wiggins scrub is some kind of super player just to diminish Curry lol

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

With Tilmans ball in your mouth all I hear is u blaming stone for making moves without tilman approval.

Tilmam is the fking owner, and he has shown time and time again he is very hands on. U r the one that has the low iq belief that big ego tilman does not have the final say in any trade.

Keep lying to yourself that u aren't a tilman defender.
    Mobley vs green and u think tilman isn't gonna have any final say in such a franchise altering decision, what a dummy.

15. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I know you have poor reading comprehension skills. But again, as I have said twice already I’m more talking about the wall, wood and kpj moves. Of course he has final approval on transactions, but you act like he is the one targeting and researching these moves or something? Stone brigs these types of things to him. Unless you think he was a big KpJ fan and demanded that Stone go get him?

16. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I can't throw shade on GSW/Curry, like some do on here. They've been pretty good, this season, and they are off to a great start. It would be one thing, if they were barely scrapping by against sub .500 teams. +13.6 point differential is pretty high. The best team that they've played were beaten soundly. Considering those teams are the Nets, Lakers, Clippers, and Bulls. The two darlings -- Hornets and Hawks. Unfortunately, for some Clutch Fans, the Warriors could realistically win 60+ games with the top spot, if they get too far, ahead of the rest of the conference. They could have a cakewalk to WCF.

17. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I will give Curry/Kerr/Green a ton of credit. They are winning big. But, I'll mention something I haven't seen others discuss at length.

This is looking like a down year for the NBA for top level contenders. The teams with the all time greats (except GSW) are struggling either due to age/injury/COVID. You're not seeing Lebron/Giannis/Kawhi at the top of the standings and you're seeing teams like the Wizards and Bulls leading in the standings. Even the Nets are winning a lot of games without their 3rd star and an underperforming Harden.

I also think this is a transition for the league as some of these older stars start to decline and some of the younger ones haven't hit their stride yet.

I think this sets the stage for a team with a solid foundation and an older superstar that doesn't rely on athleticism to dominate. You also see teams led by lower level all stars and good supporting casts being able to step into that void.

18. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

You normally seem a tad more balanced. (?) Your anger at other posters over the Rockets looks out of whack RN, FWIW.

Easy likes this.
  19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

There are worse ways to give up on a player.

CHRIS PAUL :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden is also thought to be able to last at a high level for a long time because his game didn't rely on athleticism either. So was Durant. The Nets should still be destroying people with a very good role players and two superstars who would age well.