1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How are the Golden State Warriors so good?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Juxtaposed Jolt, Nov 13, 2021.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

#503 J.R., Oct 8, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2022
    i3artow i3aller likes this.
  4. DominantBig

DominantBig Member

He's handling the PR as well as you can right now. We'll see where this all heads.

B-Bob likes this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

6. RocketsDraftTV

This thing is going away quickly because he’s plays on the same team with media darling Stephen curry. Any other team and he would get the ray rice treatment

the league knows how important draymond is too currys success. He takes ball handling duties off of curry and also quarterbacks their defense. Also the leader of the team with iggy

#506 RocketsDraftTV, Oct 8, 2022
  7. TimDuncanDonaut

For those currently working, imagine a co-worker you know punches another colleague. o_O Before the video, GSW was trying to sweep it under the rug. Draymond and his emotional leadership.

Low key was hoping TNT would cancel Draymond's post-NBA career analyst gig, but I don't think this incident is enough.

#507 TimDuncanDonaut, Oct 8, 2022
  8. tksense

tksense Member

Charles and Shaq once swung at each other in a game, and are now buddy buddy on the set for a decade. You can say fights used to be seen as entertainment and less so nowadays, but that Charles vs Shaq clip still gets plenty of replays in jest on TNT even now.

9. TimDuncanDonaut

I'm aware. Shaq/Barkley are far removed from their playing days and they didn't play for the Warriors. F GSW.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

This is worse than the will smith slap. Green's apology didn't seem genuine, he sounded narcissistic. Disguising his horrendous move as an embarrassing thing to Poole's family. Mentioning his podcast a couple of times and wanting to sound like a victim about people making fun of it.

This incident that's happening around him ("dark cloud") without mentioning it was a heinous act from him.

fckbandwagons likes this.
  11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Draymond's apology, TLDR version:

Who the **** leak this ****? Now I have to do the ****ing damage control in public and I can't even talk normal in my podcast!

12. RocketsDraftTV

the warriors are sick of draymond green, wouldnt be shocked if they leaked it to tmz to get on the fanbases good side once they let this dude walk for nothing

13. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

The Warriors tried to sweep it under the rug until the video leaked.

The next time Steve Kerr wants to get on his soap box and cry about societal issues, he needs to STFU.

14. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

If you take anything that clown says seriously, you got issues

15. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

By the way, isn’t Draymond one of the reasons KD left the Warriors?

The Warriors don’t need KD. Guess what? They also don’t need Draymond.

16. foh

foh Member

Kerr: "When things are kept internally, it's almost easy to handle," he continued. "As soon as things are leaked, all hell breaks loose. That affects every single player, coach. ... It's like if you had a camera in your family and there was a family dispute. Would you really want to discuss it with the world? No."

I'm pretty sure there is a black eye and it comes out to public - also, that's called domestic violence and there is criminal code around it.

Is he trying to normalize his own experience with Jordan? F**k that.

17. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Domkey punched.

18. RocketsDraftTV

warriors do need draymond, he quarterbacks their defense and his playmaking helps takes ball handling duties off of curry which keeps curry fresh throughout the game. Thats the only reason they have kept on to him

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Story of the league but Poole indeed was just the 13th man couple seasons ago.

Man balled out in less than two years.

The hierarchy contractually has not been discussed as much.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Steph and Klay will probably stay Worriers for most of their career if not for its entirety.

Draymond on the other hand is 32 and I think he will leave one or the other way.