1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston4Bosh: Comments to Chris Bosh about Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 21, 2010.

1. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

It's up to you Chris. Do you want to be just an NBA icon, or a Worldwide icon. It's not just the city of Houston, it's also China. You're looking at the billions of fans here, not millions. That also means billions of profits and endorsements. Be open minded to the globe and not just one nation. This is an oppurtunity that no other team can duplicate. China has made the Rockets their team, why don't you?

2. Rocketfanatic2

Picture this Chris:

NBA Finals game 4, and tipoff is approaching. You look around the circle and find Aaron Brooks, Kevin Martin, Lebron James who FOLLOWED YOU here, and the 7'6 Yao Ming. Almost instantly, Yao wins the tip, and Brooks hits you for an alley oop within the first 10 seconds of the game. From there on, the lead only increases. Leading the series 3-0 and up by 18 at halftime over your weaker Eastern foe, you realize that choosing Houston was the best decision of your life. Putting up all star numbers and winning a championship in your first year here, people start labeling you as the best PF in the game, if they don't already. All of this was made possible by YOU Chris, not Lebron, YOU. You are the reason we are the best team in the world, and we want to thank you for it. So come to Houston Chris, and watch all this come true, you don't need Lebron, he needs you. You're our #1 option.

3. FreeBallinBlog

Chris,

As a born-and-raised Newyorker, who has spent plenty of time in Miami, and too much in Chicago, take it from me: Houston's the right way to go.

Good luck on your decision and your film,

Michael

4. ldl1990

ldl1990 Member

chris, I'm a chinese fan of Houston!!!! would you please come to Houston!? I believe Yao and Morei will establish the best team of you then we will take a champion!! come to rocket!! Please!

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You don't need Lebron... he is immature. Come to Houston and win like a real PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL PLAYER. They are seriously the best organization around and will win a championship. It is imminent.

6. YaosDirtyStache

I am YaosDirtyStache and I will change my name to BoshsAwesomePhysique if you come here!! Wouldnt you love that?

7. Empire_Express

Chris, there is no other city out there at the moment that would cherish you as much as Houston. I highly doubt wherever LeBron and Wade go they they will carry the talent the Rockets do. Last season without Yao Ming they managed to secure a winning record, and now that he's back and healthy we will win even more. Chris, you must realize that YOU are the final piece. YOU can bring Houston a championship with the talent around you.

Champions such as Hakeem and George have all made videos asking you to come to Houston. Both men have something in common, they are champions. If you come to the Rockets, there is no doubt in my mind that you will not regret it.

8. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Easy, you want more money, you want quality teammates, you want to win a championship..? Houston is ur destination Bosh.

9. TracyMcgradyMVP

MANNN THERES NO NEED TO GO ANYWHERE BESIDES HOUSTON.... U GOT A CHAMPIONSHIP WAITING FOR THT MISSING PIECE WHICH IS U!! WE GOT EVERYTHING IN PLACE FOR THE ROCKET LIFT OFF U COME HERE AND I PROMISE IF WE DONT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR OR IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS U HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD... BUT THT WONT HAPPEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO MATCH THE LAKERS LIKE NO TEAM CAN U AND YAO WILL BE OVERPOWERING FOR GASOL AND BYNUM

SO PLZZZ JUST COME!! ITS ALL FOR THE BEST

10. davestrate

davestrate Member

quit being a lil b*tch and sign here already!!!

11. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Bosh is coming home guys. Home to Texas. Home of his family, his friends, most money available, biggest draw, and his team. Rockets are gonna get their guy. Bosh to Houston. It sounds like its gonna happen. Good deal for everyone involved. Stay positive. ;)

12. vince

vince Member

Yao next to Bosh will be the ultimate front court. It will be talked about 50 years from now as legendary.

13. ABZERO

ABZERO Member

Come on Chris! Come to Houston to get a Max contract and commercial deals from Chinese companies. I believe MIA and CHI can't get you that!

14. ILoveTheRockets

Bosh, you know want to be a rocket.

Rockets know you want to be a rocket

Your beautiful wife knows you want to be a rocket

hell even your future grand kids know you want to be a Rocket.

This is the place you want to be if you want to win now. Especially if you don't want to play center(cause you know lebron and wade both need you to be at the 5 for both of them to be effective enough to win rings...honesty hurts bro)

Here you can have a chance at WINNING, forget the money forget everything else. When it gets to the nitty gritty, it's all about those fancy rings at the end of the season that makes the money and everything else involved with this lovely game take a back seat. Whats the point in even being in the NBA if your not dedicated to winning right?

Here, you can have a chance to prove all your nay-sayers wrong. Here you have a chance to become a legend in the NBA(one of the all time greats)

If you come here. You WILL be mentioned with some of the best big men that ever played this game. With the amount of talent surrounding you here, and you has a go-to player, sky is the limit if you join the Rockets.

There is no question about it. If you truly care about the game, and your place as a all time great, this is your destination. No doubt about it sir.

15. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Best city, more $$, and the BESTEST chance to win. So do prefer blue or black ink??!?

16. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

We want you, Chris!

17. VBG

VBG Member

It's simple.

You can get a championship here. Sorrounded by shooters, defense and another low post presence. No more worrying about Bargs and Calderon and Turk. You have a team which plays hard.

A hall of fame coach.

No income tax.

A large market and almost garanteed All star starting spot thanks to China.

People are remembered for winning championships and you can cement your legacy as a Rocket.

18. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

Come back home to Texas!

19. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

Bosh we NEED you. We could work a Sign and trade with toronto. You can get your Max. We need you man. I don't see another place where you can have the best opportunity to win a championship. You wanna be considered one of the greatest? You need a ring. Come to Houston man, we ALL want you. You will fit this team perfectly. Your what we need. Please...I beg of you. Come to Houston.

Peace

20. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Everyone needs to retweet the message to Bosh now.