1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston4Bosh: Comments to Chris Bosh about Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 21, 2010.

1. acjeitherocket

come to H-town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

2. ansfjs73

ansfjs73 Member

come to houston and go on special occasions with a championship ring

3. lz56

lz56 Member

once you came to Houston, you will find your portrait on Chinese money.

1 person likes this.
  4. aumatiya1

aumatiya1 Member

Chris,

Come to Houston and you will be a champion. It's that simple.

1 person likes this.
  5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Going through and adding comments to the H4B site and just wanted to comment on this one:

Overall good comment, but... my feeling, and I think the point of the site, is that if Chris plays his cards right, he gets the best of both worlds in Houston. The money-making potential in Houston is enormous. Aaron Brooks just went to China... he didn't do it for free. Money, winning, exposure, fame... no other option can beat what Houston can offer as a total package.

6. mr_gootan

mr_gootan Member

Hey CB4,

You're a smart guy who not only understands situations, but also shows patience and determination when forced into a bad one. Stop waiting because Houston is a great situation for you.

-Your career will be enhanced by playing with a true, big center, a team-defense, share-the-scoring supporting cast, a brilliant and hungry coaching staff, and a front office willing to do anything to win.

-Move your entire family down here. This city and housing market is a great situation for all their needs.

-We need the Chris Bosh Foundation here. We have plenty of out of shape kids hoping for someone who cares as much about them as you do.

Mr. Bosh, just getaway to Houston!

1 person likes this.
  7. Danbury

Danbury Member

Houston has the best role players in the league. We just need a star! (That's you Chris!)

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Right on, clutch.

9. jayz

jayz New Member

Come to Houston, Chris! a fan from China

1 person likes this.
  10. foryouonly

foryouonly New Member

I am kelvin from China we love Yaoming love Rockets love Houston We desire to see you be houston and be teammates with Yaoming If it is possible then the O'Brien Cup is possible.Trust you trust you fans.
    Chinese houstan fans want you Chris Bosh!

11. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Hey Chris, welcome to Houston--you know you will be here :eek:

12. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

Lakers, Heat, Nets . Bosh I hear you have these 3 teams ahead of Rockets. I will discuss these teams and why Rockets should be your choice.

1.Lakers-you are aware that this may be Phil Jacksons last season right? You are aware that Kobe is 32 in a couple months. You are aware that Pau is a 7 foot tall ugly girl that gets abused at center. Did I mention that Farmar,Morrison,Shasha,Artest,Walton are all in the shower together?

2.Nets-Can you speak Russian? Didnt think so. 12 wins last year being healthy. Nuff Said.

3.Heat-You want job security so your not signing. You want to be traded to gain 30 million. They lose Beasley and others for you. You got Chalmers,Wade,yourself and 12 scrubs. Next.

Rockets the assets we are tradeing for you are end of bench role players. We will still have Yao,Brooks,Ariza,Scola,Martin.Best chance to win amung the teams over the course of the next 5 years.

That Lakers team is going to fall apart when Phil leaves.

13. new_era_sp

new_era_sp Member

Come on, Chris, let's roll!

14. DLRoxFan92

DLRoxFan92 Member

Mr. Bosh,

Come to the Houston Rockets; you'll be a star.
    Come to the Houston Rockets; you'll go far.

Come for the supporting cast you've been wanting;
    because in Toronto, the supporting cast didn't do much flaunting.

The homes are cheaper, the grass is greener;
    and you won't be deferring to a rapist (Kobe!).

Damion

15. garnetthu

garnetthu Member

Hey Chris, come to Houston! Rockets is your best choise, no one of! Here, you have the best Center as a teammate, so you can go back to be a PF, your favorite position! What's more, Yao can get the rebounds for you! In a word, come to Houston!

16. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

Bosh you found your 3 reasons to choose the Rockets over these overrated teams!

17. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Don't think this qualifies as a comment but I did write this for our school, and thought I'd might as well put it online.

Link

18. djperm

djperm Contributing Member

Yao can certainly be considered a "Catch 22" for the Rockets, as he is Undoubtedly one of the Greatest and Significant Center's currently in the NBA as he helps the Rockets Win games when he is Able to Play and when he is Not. I believe that Yao also helps the Rockets Win games when he is not playing via his Work Ethic, Dedication to TEAM, Passion for Greatness, Love of the Game, and Great Respect and Service for the organization, city of Houston, the USA & Strong Relationship to CHINA.

Nobody tries to Improve their Game and Sacrifice for the Betterment of the Team more than Yao, which is why fans Love players like Yao, AB, etc... all other NBA players realize and witness these characteristics day in and day out, which in turn, inspires other teammates to improve their games and take their teams to another level through desire, goals, persistence, team work, patience, discipline, respect, service etc.

Despite Yao's injuries he has shown the ability to improve over the years on both sides of the court. He is a quiet leader in the sense that he leads by example and class. However, as we know no one is perfect although he tries to be the perfect player... :grin:

As many understand, Yao has a very unique body type in the history of mankind, 7 feet 6 inches, and understandably he must face additional physical challenges that few people and other NBA players face, such as bearing excess weight and stress on his lower body, in a game where speed is emphasized, intense activity is exerted on a regular basis, and for many seasons he has played throughout the off season.

The other Undeniable Benefits of Yao being on the Rockets and in the NBA, is the keen Attention and Passion from Rocket and NBA fans in China (the most populated country in the world). There are 309 million people in the US of which a significant percentage are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation immigrants. China's population is at 1.3 Billion which is roughly 19% of the worlds population. About one of out 5 people on the planet are Chinese.

That's a lot of people talking bout the Rox and forgetta bout the buying power ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population

Yao is certainly one of initial reasons why so many people and Knowledgable Fans in China Appreciate and Adore the NBA and its World Class Players.

China is also one of the Economic Powerhouses in the world. It is obvious that the NBA, teams, players, and their affiliates benefit from overseas fan support, increased media attention and Revenue, for example with Yao vs Li (one regular season game had more television viewers than the NFL superbowl!), the attractive $$$ to NBA players ;) ;) and their teams via China based company endorsements/contracts, worldwide excitement, and maybe more importantly, its the strengthening of the bridge between these two countries, who are different in so many ways, yet share so many interests...

Yao may be a quiet man but you know the Chinese companies value his opinions as he is "The Face of China" when endorsing or promoting other NBA players especially other Rocket players. The Increased Revenues, Excitement, Attention, and other benefits that the Rockets have received also propel the Rox to Win more games by being in a Better Financial and Organizational position to acquire and attract players, coaches, personnel, statistical software/data, the Vipers, etc...

While there are people who are tearing the world and its people apart day by day via Extreme: misunderstanding, confusion, untruths, deception, hatred, neglect, ignorance, racism, greed, ego, deadly conflicts/attacks, genocide, innocent victims caught in warfare, etc.

It's refreshing to know that some of the Rockets players are making the World a Better Place and a more Attractive FA Destination even if they are Expected to
    :)

#378 djperm, May 28, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
  19. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

lol Bosh just posted this on twitter:

" Bout to head outta here for vacay. I hope no one asks me where I'm going next yr. It'd be nice to get away for a while. "

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Hello Mr. Bosh,

I understand you have a [soon to be] big decision on your hands. I also understand it is easy to go and latch on with a Kobe, LeBron, or Dwyane Wade elsewhere and win. However, I do hope you consider everything (Houston included) before making your decision.

Without further ado, go BIG or go elsewhere!:

+That's right, you're gonna get paid BIG money!

+No one is BIGGER than the man himself, Yao Ming! He's a pretty BIG.

+Wanna talk BIG? A Yao Ming and Chris Bosh front court is pretty BIG; head and shoulders above the rest; no comparison; Twin Towers part II if you want!

+Houston - the 4th BIGGEST city in the nation; also the BIGGEST city in the state of Texas

+Speaking of Texas, need I say more? Here, everything is BIGGER and better!

+Your role? BIG role here for you in Houston. Why play second fiddle elswhere?

+How about your bling? You like that BIG? If so, good, because you'll have a nice BIG rock on your finger after winning the championship.

+Health? Don't worry about it. Houston is home of the Texas Medical Center - the BIGGEST medical center in the world.

+Like to shop? No worries. Houston has the Galleria - Texas' BIGGEST shopping mall.

+Tired of the cold and snowy Toronto weather? Put that winter coat, scarf, and shovel away and fear no more. Houston averages only 18 days per year with temps below 32 degrees F. You can play golf or be outdoors year round if you want!

+Speaking of outdoors, Houston has the BIGGEST total area of parks and green space of the 10 most populous U.S. cites.

+What about food? What do you like to eat? Well quite frankly it don't matter what you like to eat because Houston has it all!

+I get the feeling you feel like you went unoticed in Toronto. You want it, you'll get it! We'll give you all the attention you want. Psst, China too!! You too can become a global icon and get endorsements like Chuck Hayes, Shane Battier, Luis Scola and the obvious Yao Ming do!

+Speaking of global, don't worry about the All-Star game or All-Star votes. Your spot is as good as signed, sealed, and delivered. Let me ask, how does it feel?!

+Am I boring you? Looking to get away? Alright, I'll stop but no problem! Houston has the 4th BIGGEST multi-airport system in the U.S.; 6th BIGGEST in the world

Point being, everything is BIGGER and BETTER in Houston, TX. Come be apart of it! Come make and cement your legacy as one of not only being one of the all-time best Rockets bigs but also as one of the greatest Rockets of all-time. Come help deliver multiple championships as THE guy; not some 2nd fiddle guy who could never get it done without a Kobe, Wade, or LeBron. A great city, a great owner, a great GM, a great fan-base, a great team - what's there not to like?! You fit right in. More importantly, YOU are the missing piece of the puzzle. Best of luck on your decision Mr. Bosh, I hope you make the right one.

Sincerly,

hsf09

[​IMG] = [​IMG]

1 person likes this.