1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston4Bosh: Comments to Chris Bosh about Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 21, 2010.

1. hwangjee

hwangjee New Member

Chinese fans love u Chris! :cool:

2. houstonhoya

houstonhoya Contributing Member

BBQ, steakhouses, tex-mex, cajun food.. need I say more?

3. Rocket86

Rocket86 Member

It would be a decision that He would never regret. Great city with a winning tradition. :grin:

4. qioumingsj

qioumingsj New Member

of course, i like chirs very much.i'm a chinese fan.

5. TTMAc

TTMAc Member

You just have to come to houston. The players cannot stop hustling for the ball :)
    I don't have no reason for you to come because everyone else has said everything about the advantages here.
    C'moN CHRIS YOU CAN DO IT! :grin:

6. Deep Waters

Deep Waters Member

With YAO Ming, the rockets already boast one of the most dominant front courts in the league. We command attention in the post and open up shots for some of the best shooters in the league....(Brooks, Martin, Ariza, Shane). YAO alongside Chris Bosh would be a dreaded NIGHTMARE for opposing defenses (Front and Backcourt)... Chris and Yao must be doubled at times which result in an open shot, an open lane for one our slashers, or primarily a pass from Chris to Yao to convert over a single defender...... Free Shooting, Slashers, BACK TO THE BASKET SCORING would come as layups..........Our paint would be on closed on defense. Houston.....IS A PROBLEM.

7. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

We're trying to recruit Chris Bosh not Maurice Taylor or Thomas 2 Sandwiches.

1 person likes this.
  8. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

9. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Yao, Battier, Ariza, Brooks, Scola and a strong supporting cast with a future HOF coach?

It would be amazing to see reincarnated twin towers again (Olajuwon, Sampson)

10. yyrox

yyrox Member

HI, Mr Chris Bosh, and so what, China's millions of fans support and the high level of advertising, more importantly, here to give you a championship, we should seize the opportunity, do not hesitate, come on ~~~
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    HI,Chris Bosh先生,还等什么,中国的亿万球迷支持及高额的广告,更重要的是这里可以给你总冠军,机会就要把握,不要犹豫,来吧~~~

11. EjrRocket11

EjrRocket11 Member

Hey Chris how about coming to Houston and join a team already built to do great things! with you as the last puzzle piece we are ready to build a dynasty! the people here are great unlike New York and you will be our MAIN MAN!!! YOU and Yao will make Gasol and Bynum look like amateurs ;)

12. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

Do you want to look pretty on South Beach or win a championship? Wade is 30 in a year and they have nothing else. Good luck with those scrubs. Houston may not have a player as good as Wade but we are 10 deep on the depth chart and you need that to win a championship. You dont know that yet because you are young. When you are 30 you will know what I mean. Peace brother :)

13. Battier4Gay

Battier4Gay Member

Nobody wants you as bad as the Rockets do Chris. YOU are the missing piece to our puzzle. Cleveland can keep LeBron, we want YOU. Come on back home to Texas Chris!

14. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

Dear Wade Thompson,

We all love pretty oceans,beachs,businesses, but China will bring you more money than Miami, and Hawaii has MUCH clearer water than Miami.

Ive been to Miami thinking it was pretty. I was wrong. I wasted 3000 miles on my car and $400 in gas thinking Id see hot babes there. Sucked. I see more thongs at Crystal Beach and the water in Miami is just as dirty as the gulf. TV and Miami Vice lied to me as a kid. Hawaii and Mexico are the only places with clear water to go scuba diving, not Miami.

Listen, Miami Ink is all fine and pretty, but Miami is small compared to Russia or China. You could have tattoo parlors all across China or Russia in YOUR name ,named Bosh INK. You join Yao you get that. You could join Proporov for Russia. Why you like Miami is short sighted,and bad business move.

As far as basketball, not even close. Wade is past his prime, and our young players Brooks,Martin,Ariza, are just now entering their primes. Plus theres a guy named Yao you may have heard of.

Whatever dude, did you get my messages on your facebook? Not the first ink, Im talking your official page. I hope I made my point clear.

15. Rocketman2000

Rocketman2000 Contributing Member

C. BOSH you can DO IT. Sign with Houston big man!

16. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

Crystal Beach? are you from the southeastern texas area?

17. tmac to da rack

Come to Houston Bosh man!!! Yao, Bosh, 6th man of the yr Brooks and Kevin Martin will be a great BIG 4. Lets not forget our talented bench and our genious General Manager Mr. Morey. Houston will be CLUTCH when you come!

18. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

Hey Chris hear us out! With a great addition of someone like you, who is an NBA Allstar caliber it is a great opportunity for you, for us as a fans and to the metropolitan city of Houston to embrace what could be a great possibility of an NBA championship title that we are all been waiting for! What do say? Are you in? This is a very rare opportunity as i mentioned to see Brooks, Martin, Ariza, Bosh( yourself) and Yao Ming! Man i'm telling you that is deep!!Goodluck and hope you come on board!

19. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Chris,

Houston has the players, the management, and the fans to get you to the promised land. Our roster is full of tough and talented players who truly have a love of the game. Rockets front office has worked tirelessly to bring the best out of each of our players and go to great lengths to ensure we have what it takes to win a championship. As for the fans....just check out our website and see for yourself that we have the best basketball fans in the world. CLUTCH CITY IS CALLING!!

20. htownrocketman

Houston has the finest women in the nation!!!