1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Texans WC Game

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by back_to_back, Jan 2, 2013.

1. back_to_back

back_to_back Member

I have ONE (1) WEST GATE - CLUB LEVEL ticket to the Houston Texans vs. Cincinnati Bengals Wild Card Playoff Game.

SECTION: 315
    ROW: M

Ticketmaster - TicketFast Immediate Delivery.

$250

Willing to trade up for Rockets Tickets as well.

Reply or PM me if interested. Thanks for looking

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

People in this thread sold level 100 tickets for $150 and you want HOW MUCH?!?!?! :eek:

Is it just because it's CLUB level? :confused:

If so, what are the advantages?

3. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Club level is legit. They're basically like suites. Better concessions, roomier cushion seats, in seat wait service and most importantly, lots of eye candy from those cooperate types lol!
    http://www.houstontexans.com/tickets/club-suites.html

1 person likes this.
  5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Club level is more expensive than field level typically. The seats are nicer, there's a fancy lounge area, better food, full bar, and you have waiters. $250 is a fair price for this seat. That's about face value.

I sold my ticket in the 100's in that other thread because I'm sitting in the club level.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Club level is awesome. Way better than lower level. You have servers & nice comfy chairs. Smaller sections too

1 person likes this.
  7. back_to_back

back_to_back Member

Appreciate all the input & replies up there^^.. Basically what everyone else has responded to. Nicer venue, seats, full bar amenities, avoid restroom lines.. etc. You get what you pay for. By the way price is somewhat negotiable, just shoot me a pm. Thanks for looking!

Here is a pic off seatdata of the section.

[​IMG]

8. back_to_back

back_to_back Member

Price is at $200. Firm. Last Day, Last Chance.

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Meh, I get those in the other areas, too.

Yes, I sat in those nice sections for the MEXICO vs. VENEZUELA game. I know the seats and how comfortable, but that to me (in my opinion), isn't worth $250 even though I don't need to say that. We didn't have servers at the soccer game... maybe they knew we'd be drunk Mexicans anyway? :grin:

Good luck getting your money back, man.

10. back_to_back

back_to_back Member

They already knew Mexicans would be drunk before game time so they didn't bother lol :grin: ..All joking aside I'd rather sit in the club levels than LL anytime! (Just my input)

Btw I'm letting the ticket go for $200, below face value. I received it as a gift so no worries on my end. I already have seats of my own, if I dont sell I'll be happy enough to give to another family member.

11. back_to_back

back_to_back Member

12. back_to_back

back_to_back Member

Ticket SOLD! Thanks Clutchfans, GO ROCKETS!