1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Sports Beat on FSN

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Bono, May 24, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Bono

Bono Contributing Member

anyone ever see this show with Greg Lucas?

it's kind of a campy show but there's an old guy who's always on and I can't think of who he is to save my life. anyone know?

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

and you stilllll haven't found, what you've been looking for.

3. Mattj

Mattj Member

You're probably referring to Barry Warner....

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Matt, just want to say that you have elevated the Morning Show into orbit. Now I have no reason to EVER turn the dial unless the golf show is on. Listening to you and Lance together makes Davies and Dukes unbearable for even 30 seconds. In the morning, your sports radio market share should be about 99% by now.

5. huypham

huypham Contributing Member

ahh i know Barry, good guy. doing vietnamese american news now.

6. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Ditto on your morning awesomeness, Matt. I always thought you and Adam were the best on-air guys on 610 and it's a breath of fresh air hearing you in the mornings. I'm still not a huge fan of your partner but you can trust this as genuine praise.

7. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

I have to agree the show is amazing. When you pulled out that "God hates the Texans" line the other day I almost lost it. That had to be the funniest rant I've ever heard on the radio.

8. Bono

Bono Contributing Member

unfortunately moving to the morning show leaves a gaping hole in the Night Shift. you will be missed, Matt.

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

The best thing about Matt being on the morning is that Fizzle and Matt get to be reunited!

Just like the old days.

10. ballaboy

ballaboy Member

Yeah Matt, you're the man. Morning show is awesome now. I couldn't stand John Granato, still can barely stand Lance; you at least cover up for him. Have you guys talked about Lance's dad yet?

11. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

MattJ:

you definately had turned the morning show into good sports talk. it is amazing how much better the show has become. it is good quality sports talk. The amazing thing is that Lance has actually gotten better as well.