1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets will pass 1st rd in the playoffs against Oklahoma City Thunder- (4-2)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Curtanne6, Apr 19, 2013.

1. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

OP must be talking about Toledo Rockets.

[​IMG]

2. scottie brooks

Quick! Someone tweet this comment to Murray and Mchail before Sundays game so we can take OKC by surprise!! They will never know what is coming to them. Passing the ball will confuse the He11 out of their defense. Thank you Curt for finding the one wrinkle in OKC's defense and exploiting the He11 out of it!

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i'll be happy just to win 2 out of 16 quarters

4. Lihao

Lihao Member

Too bad you ain't dealeck , I would be much confident in your prediction then

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

There is a major, MAJOR difference between being a playoff team and a contender.

6. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

If we had a PF or SF that could consistently give us 10-15+ pts in the paint I would say we had a chance to upset them. Since we are a ALL perimeter and fastbreak scoring young team, it will be very very difficult to beat them 4 games. I just hope we win 2 games.

I cant wait til FA begins this summer and Morey goes and gets us that post player to balance things out.

7. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

how about you donate 20$ if you are wrong

8. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

fixed, and stopped reading there :p

9. tonyt8605

tonyt8605 Member

So is the problem with this type of thread is the the community hates positivity or because it's not realistic.

I mean if someone wants to be positive, let them be positive. If this was a negative thread saying we'll get swept, would that be more acceptable?

10. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Pass the ball around. Confuse the Thunder.

11. conquistador#11

i want this to happend so badly. I want to get banned til football season if they do pull a first round upset.

90s nuggets
    and 2000s warriors have been the only teams to recently pull a monumental upset.

12. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

It's a negativity thread.

Can't believe you don't see that?

The guy says that we'll beat OKC UNLESS we don't pass the ball. So if we lose, it's a premeditated blame thread on McHale and Harden (they were the blokes named in the OP).

13. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

14. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

It's easy to be optimistic when you have only been a Rockets fan for one season and all your hope hinges on your dream of LINsanity being born again at the biggest stage.

1 person likes this.
  15. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

Both of those teams were very deep though. We can be deep by next year if our guys keep developing, but not this season. Just not enough talent to overcome 2 superstars who also have super role players. I see us snaking 1 win only.

16. clos4life

clos4life Member

OP cleverly disguised troll? I'm beginning to think so.

If so 10/10 sir.

17. robrhodes

robrhodes Member

The ball is round so it is a sphere. Taking those facts into consideration I have to concur with op.

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

the rockets probably won't even win one game dude. Reg season games have been VERY lopsided. It took a huge miracle to just drag one out on Durant's worst reg season game.

19. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

OP, what fantasy world are you living in?

Alexander will fire McHale first before we ever beat OKC in a playoff series. OKC know how to frustrate Harden. And with our incompetent head coach, we don't stand a chance. We have a chance but McHale has to stand aside and let others coach in-game.

20. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Ugh, I came into this thread hoping to read actual analysis of the series and why we might have a chance, not "cause I'm a Lin fan and have faith"