1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Houston Rap] Z-Ro - Cocaine

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by bladeage, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Pringles

Pringles Member

I'm pretty sure it is two different albums. Cocaine came out last week, with Heroin coming out on November 20 something.

He is definitely unhappy with Rap-A-Lot.

Chamillionaire is coming out with an album December. Trae is coming out with an album in February, but I heard a mixtape came out last week....

2. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Hey thanks bout the Trae update. Just downloaded it and its pretty good. It's called the Incredible Truth.

3. Poloshirtbandit

Apparently Trae has been blacklisted by 97.9.

4. th3tak3ov3r

th3tak3ov3r Member

:D np

5. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

F*** 97.9

they need a channel solely dedicated to houston rap. i'm sick of all of the commercial hip hop/r&b/rap. they play the same songs throughout the day

i wanna hear devin the dude, z-ro, trae, bun-b, hawk, fat pat, screw, lil keke, etc all day.

"all i wanna do, is bang screw..."

6. Pringles

Pringles Member

Why? Why the hell would they blacklist a Houston rapper?

I am tired of hearing mainstream. I know Drake has shown love for Houston, but damn. 24/7 for several months now!

Lately I've been jamming to CDs. I've been in the mood for Devin the Dude for two weeks now.

7. Poloshirtbandit

One of 97.9's personalities made some comment about the Trae Day shooting and blamed him for it. He responded with a diss song, bla bla bla.

8. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

What are CDs?

9. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

Thats a thoed ass cd!