1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Pretenders

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by spdngyns69, Oct 28, 2010.

1. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Pre season attitude: we are contenders, first or second seed in the southwest, highest scoring, unstoppable duo of Martin and Brooks, Scola is an underated beast, Yao is back and we are legit, Miller is a great backup, two deep on every position, Budinger is on the rise, and Battier the greatest defender in the game today, biggest threat to the Lakers

After TWO games: We need to trade Brooks, too small, cant defend, shoot first pg, a chicken head, need Lowry, give Ish Smith Brooks minutes, Martin can't play d, Scola missing shots and needs to focus on BBall not his kids, Yao needs to play back to back and over 24 minutes immediately, Adelman is old, stubborn and wont play his other players, trade battier, he sucks, is old, cant stay in front of his man, a shell of himself, need cp3, need Billups, need Anthony, we are done.

It amazes me how many knee jerk fans we have that can hop off the bandwagon so quickly. It's only TWO games folks and this team will have it's kinks to work out early on. After 30 games if we are still stinking it up then I can see why some of these analysis would justify itself but TWO? C'mon. To the ones that keep it real, a toast to you.

2. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

FIRE MOREY!!11!

3. Felece

Felece Member

lol good analysis i had a good laugh at that

4. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

FIRE ADERMAN!111 :mad:

5. ThaShark316_28

Houston sports fans are pathetic.

Period. Most of em are like 16 year olds. Think they know everything when they don't klnow ****. Not to mention the fact that they don't know what the hell they want.

Just like a bunch of teenagers that jump on one thing they think is great, then trash it the next day.

Grow up, Houston.

6. qwertzy

qwertzy Member

we have to many useless players, our biggest mistake was whan we not take collison in summer trade.i dont have anything against brooks but he is so overated,his bigest problem is not a defence its taking too many shots for a pg.there is no chance to win when you have a 4 offensive guy in a game and your pg only can shot. i also dont understand why pat doesnt play at all.

7. Chrisguert

Chrisguert New Member

Shocker, people are idiotic and emotional

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

This is true virtually everywhere...not exclusive to Houston.

In Boston, if the Red Sox lose 1 game out of 162, talk radio is flooded the next morning talking about how bad the Red Sox look...even if they won 3 in a row leading into that loss.

Attention spans are very short.

I never thought this team was a contender...but whether I'm right or not is not to be determined in the first 2 games. And by the way...I really hope I'm not right.

9. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Dude Shut up.

10. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I let my fingers on the keyboard do the talking child. You can stop while you're ahead

11. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

You can pretty much expect this after every game. I already got used to it.

12. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Worst record in the league. It's only 2 games people.