1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Media Hotties Contest

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Serg300, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Agree. That and You can see girls like her everyday

2. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Whoosh

BigM likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

FOX Weather, FOX News Media’s new AVOD streaming weather service, has signed six meteorologists to helm morning, daytime and evening programming across the platform, announced Sharri Berg, president of FOX Weather. Meteorologists Jason Frazer, Britta Merwin, Craig Herrera, Brigit Mahoney, Nick Kosir, and Stephen Morgan will lead the platform’s weather coverage once the streaming service launches later this year.

Britta Merwin joins FOX Weather
    Emmy nominated meteorologist Britta Merwin joins FOX Weather from Houston’s KPRC-TV (NBC) and will serve as a morning co-host, alongside Frazer. A Texas native, Merwin has spent the last seven years with KPRC-TV where she quickly rose through the ranks to become the station’s morning weather forecaster, covering major events, including 2017’s Hurricane Harvey and multiple devastating floods. A graduate of SUNY Stonybrook with a degree in atmospheric sciences and meteorology, Merwin began her career in meteorology at News 12 Long Island. She later moved to NBC Weather Plus where she covered Hurricane Gustav and the 2008 midwestern floods for NBC’s national cable news networks, including MSNBC and CNBC.

Stephen Morgan joins FOX Weather
    Stephen Morgan joins FOX Weather as a co-host of the service’s main programming blocks. Most recently, Morgan has served as a meteorologist and reporter at FOX owned-and-operated KRIV-TV in Houston where he served as the station’s weekend morning weather anchor since 2019. Previously, he was an anchor and reporter for KRBK-TV, the FOX affiliated television station in Springfield, Missouri where he also filled in as a meteorologist and news content manager. This past winter, Morgan was a part of KRIV’s coverage of the historic Texas freeze that led to catastrophic power issues. Morgan graduated from St. Louis University with a degree in meteorology.

Kim likes this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

5. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Everybody's a G until the cockroach flies.

Ziggy likes this.
  6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

What’s JRey up to these days?

7. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

He saw this :D

BigShasta and J.R. like this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...chapter-after-28-years-on-houston-television/

After nearly three decades as one of Houston’s most recognizable faces and voices, KPRC 2 anchor Dominique Sachse will sign off for the last time in the 6 p.m. news on Friday, Oct. 29, 2021.

Dominique will focus on a new book she has been working on since 2018 called “Life Makeover: Embrace the Bold, Beautiful, and Blessed You.” It will be released on April 5, 2022. She will also focus on continuing to expand her social media empire, as her YouTube channel already has an impressive 1.52 million subscribers.

You can keep up with Dominique and learn more about her through her website dominiquesachse.tv.

Ziggy and desihooper like this.
  9. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Aptly titled book, right?

J.R. likes this.
  10. Buck Turgidson

"How to be just like me"

1. Marry millionaire
    1b. Make friends with plastic surgeon

11. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1 would easily allow for 1b :D

12. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

How have I never seen this spoilered video? His voice change cracked me up. Going from Carlton Banks to Fresh Prince in 2 seconds flat. Hysterical.

Andre0087 likes this.
  13. Buck Turgidson

Exactly. Could easily swap the order, also.

desihooper likes this.
  14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Still a BABE though. Dont @ me.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I was at the division-clinching Astros game in 1995, and stormed the field with the rest of the fans. Dominique was there too, interviewing fans at home plate. She kept shifting her stance in a strange way during the interview. I found out later from some other guys I knew that they were all pinching her ass during the interview. :D

16. Buck Turgidson

No you weren't. Nobody was.

17. Xerobull

Uh....97.

18. Buck Turgidson

We were in Lefty's Pub for that game, if you look at a replay of the final out you can see my buddy, who was the first to immediately scale the chain link fence, sprinting toward the pitcher's mound. I was not far behind. I ran the bases, slid into home (there was absolutely no alcohol or pot involved, I swear), and then just ran around on the field high-fiving and hugging everyone. At some point, on the pitcher's mound, this blonde chic spins me around and just lays one on me. Then she ran off, never saw her again. One of my favorite Astrodome memories.

Xerobull likes this.
  19. Xerobull

We were in the 11th row...when people started jumping the fences I went for it, had to bully my buddy to go too. We ran the bases, went to home plate, I got some dirt from the mound and some of the streamer confetti and put it in a cup. Unfortunately I lost it in a flood, but yeah, great memory.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I really wish transgender‘s would go back in the closet

Who are They kidding anyway