1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston: Dude attacked at gas station

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jun 17, 2020.

1. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Nice post...

Everybody likes to poke the Bear.. But nobody likes it when the Bear pokes back..

Now I will say this again as i stated before, what happened to that man was wrong and those guys need to be punished...

Now with that said.... For many years a lot of blacks have beaten, mistreated, abuse and a lot more.. For many many many many years... Now your President and Chief started blowing his dog whistle early in his Presidency, and a lot of individuals took that at heart and coming out with their hatred and their guns and thinking this is 1905 all again... Well it ain't... So for every reaction you are going to get an action and now what you see is a lot of built anger and hate coming out and I don't think Trump or anyone else was expecting this...

A lot of people thought if we beat them and treat them like we use to hint.. "Make America Great Again" they will fall back into their place like they did.... So now that the pandora box has been open, now you want to say Look at this or look at that....

T_Man

BigDog63 and Jayzers_100 like this.
  2. T_Man

Tell Trump that...

He started this wildfire....

T_Man

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was talking about the Houston dude at the gas station

4. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Fake news...just like the ChiCom pretending to care more about BLM than the citizens of Beijing, who currently are on lockdown and has to fend for themselves when it comes to provisions like foods and other necessities. Learn something new everyday don’t you. You’re welcome!

5. T_Man

I learned just how close minded you really are....

It's individuals like you with your mindset as too why we as Americans are in the situation that we're in...

Hope you took notes...

T_Man

6. generalthade_03

Sounds like a soliloquy to me, lol.

The only problem is thugs been doing this for as long as I can remember living in HTown, long before the Orange man ever set foot in the Oval Office.

7. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Come again? China is bad Trump don't care. What is fake is your defense of Trump pure trolling

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-china-detention-camp-xinjiang-2020-6

8. generalthade_03

What’s even faker is for you to believe in the Walrus’ new tell- all book. Don’t you know that he’s the ultimate troll? He’s so good, he trolls both sides right and left, he’s got you lefties eating out of the palm of his hand.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

How many times has Trump praised China? Asked them to help him with his re election campaign. Who is a ChiCom supporter now troll?

10. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

well they just showed a good example why nobody else think their lives matter

generalthade_03 likes this.
  11. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

isn't it pretty obvious, you dont think blacks can be racist too??!

rockbox likes this.
  12. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

"mistake identity"?? lmao.... you should be their lawyer

13. generalthade_03

I knew you’re stupid but I did not realized TDS completely ate your last braincell. What the hell are you gonna do for the next 4 years? The word troll must be your favorite insult, I keep hearing that word from you, I know it’s hard with your limited vocabulary but you can do better. I told you already, you are too damn creepy man, stop stalking me or I’ll put on ignore.

14. T_Man

I agree tinman can say some crazy stuff at times... But im not understanding where you're coming from with your post....

Maybe you're not understanding tinman post....

He's basically asking a question of what is there motivation, because them attacking the man makes no sense, especially since they didn't rob him...

T_Man

tinman likes this.
  15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I don't support a ChiCom supporter like you do. Tell me again how Trump was touched by God. Man what person uses God's name in vain to troll? The day will finally come when you meet will your maker just make sure you don't wear too much clothes it might be hot down there.

16. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

haven't watched that movie in ages

18. generalthade_03

Here’s some more proof of how closed minded you think I am. I know you sound like a sincere dude but your empathy is directed at the wrong group. Save it for those who truly deserve it and know who the real enemies are, not be fooled by a fake narrative they want you to believe in.
    https://cbsloc.al/2UXQPlV

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You answered my question with a question?

20. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

let me spell it out to ya, they beat the shiet outta him cause of his skin color. That's the "motivation".