1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston: Dude attacked at gas station

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jun 17, 2020.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I think you raise a point that is underreported. Many people who prefer safety (adults with kids) are moving out of the city centers. That trend will probably explode after the BLM chaos that we witnessed recently. It's a pity how some people have completely ruined downtowns across America.

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Congrats on your reading comprehension dude. I’m impressed.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Unless you roll deep it makes you a target especially in this environment.

Nook likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

You have no clue how many firearms I have.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

Rashmon, jiggyfly and KingCheetah like this.
  6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

This is a Justin Smollet white version case but true. Lock these fools up for good.

7. generalthade_03

Unfortunately, when you’re living in this current climate, protecting yourself and your loved ones takes precedent. I’ve lived in HTown for over 30 years, before the open carry law took effect in Tx in 2016, I had to pull my concealed out a few times. Nobody fukked with me when I open carry.

#47 generalthade_03, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  8. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

You're more than welcome....

T_Man

9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Generalthade is "CAPTAIN BAD ASS"

T_Man

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  10. generalthade_03

So why keep going with that ridiculous ideology that you have?
    And your point about guns is?

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Gang initiations are the real deal.

A gun or other weapon may have cost him his life. You don't know if those guys are packing - he pulls out a gun against five people who are position around him and if they have guns he's at a disadvantage. He can only point his gun at one person and the guy on his flank has a gun they will get a first shot in.

In that situation his best bet was to go back into the store. Confrontations aren't worth it. Fights aren't worth it.

12. generalthade_03

Captain Bad Ass who can actually read. Lol

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Slow old men who watched Fran Tarkenton play live would never get their weapon into a usable position before they were being beaten on the ground.

Nook likes this.
  14. conquistador#11

He hung on to those groceries and took a beating without flinching. That's tougher than what those pieces of sh** did to him.
    Hope they catch them.

King1, jiggyfly and generalthade_03 like this.
  15. generalthade_03

That’s usually true with most soft old men, if you'd met me in person, you would not fukk with me, that I have no doubt. Still train everyday and at least couple times a week at a range.

16. generalthade_03

I told you guys, dude has one helluva of a chin.

17. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Does this count?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...acist-comments-made-during-attack/5207007002/

mdrowe00, FrontRunner and Nook like this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

I am a critic of the President, because he is terrible at his job.

I went after Obama on these boards in the past. I criticized him for his foreign policy, his lack of transparency and his handling of Fast and Furious. I ripped Obama's Attorney General as being unprincipled.

Trump makes Obama look like a boy scout though.

I am not sure what you believe my ideology is. I am not for the complete ban of guns in the USA. However when a country has more guns than citizens, and has 4 times as many guns per capita, than any other nation in the world.... AND has a very high homicide rate by firearms....... then that needs to be addressed.

The issues in society are not going to be made better or solved by giving everyone a gun. Until the underlying issues of income inequality, racism, sexism and others are addressed; there are going to be problems. If there are not substantive changes made, people will continue to lash out.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This. If he gets in a confrontation with 5 people with a rifle on his shoulder and carrying groceries chances are that weapon get's taken away from him and those guys now have AR-15 they can use for all sorts of things.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. generalthade_03

In fact, I’ll let you in on something. I’ll be 60 next March. Being my age has advantages and disadvantages. For me, I have been taking care of myself all my life so the disadvantages are less pronounced than men my age, I still have a strong and tough body with no gut and no arthritis with no drop off in speed and agility, strength is the last thing to go so I still have plenty of it(old man’s strength). The advantages are in my head and my lifelong skills and experiences. Those advantages can outweigh the physical advantages of a much younger man lots of times.