1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston: Dude attacked at gas station

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jun 17, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

they didn't steal anything from him
    what's their motivation?

2. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Mistaken identity? This is scary stuff.

3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Probably the same motivation as the sex offender who punched the 90 year old lady in NYC earlier this week. Hate.

edwardc, dachuda86, cml750 and 6 others like this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Five thugs

5. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He hurt their pride by saying there is a line for a reason. So they hurt his face.

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

These are the ****ers you throw in jail and lose the key. Make an example out of them.

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

They will be caught and arrested. Clear video. He cut in line. Doesn’t help the cause. A police record over dumb ****.

mario_v, Nook and tinman like this.
  8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

This is why gun sales are up...just some peaceful protesters

cml750 likes this.
  9. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

@ROXRAN Do you recommend an AR15 type for home? Asking for a friend (me)

Of course that wouldn’t help that guy. Open carry would’ve helped though.

10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

11. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

"Five white supremacist's in blackface beat convenience store agitator" - CNN

cml750, TheresTheDagger, Nook and 4 others like this.
  12. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Definitely, in the age of mob riots and lack of police without a doubt. I have technically more ammo (27,500 approximately) and 30 round magazines (587 magazines at last count) than the crazies at Waco had Including tracer, semi armor piercing and zombie hornady vmax tip just in case ...while you are out and about keep a low profile pistol that is high quality

generalthade_03 likes this.
  13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

"There's a line for a reason" - AKA When keeping it real goes wrong.

This is Houston, you have to be smarter than to talk some **** to random people, some mother ****ers aren't having it. Also wouldn't be surprised if he omitted a couple of choice words to the reporter when telling his story.

Blatz and Mr. Brightside like this.
  14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sometimes it's just best to ignore people and walk away. It's not worth getting shot or beat down. I remember the old days when you just flipped off ******* drivers on the road. Now I wouldn't dare. Too many crazies among us.

bcast89, DVauthrin, Blatz and 4 others like this.
  15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Yeah, no. Get the **** outta here with this victim blaming nonsense.

whag00, King1, Batman Jones and 17 others like this.
  16. likestohypeguy

Yeah something is not adding up here. To elicit that visceral a reaction, it was probably much worse- yelled "Back of the line (n-words)!" or similar. Otherwise no way are they beating him to that extent for what he claims to have said. Also why else would they be telling him "black lives matter" as they're striking him, if he wasn't using insensitive speech at best, if not being outright racist most likely.

I'll wait until we hear BOTH sides of the story.

edwardc, ryan_98 and ThatBoyNick like this.
  17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Do I think he deserved to get his face kicked in if all he said was there's a line for a reason? Not in any way, that's ****ed up.

But there's a cause and reaction here, and I'm simply pointing out that it's not smart to talk **** to random people at a gas station in Houston. You can say I'm blaming the victim but that's the god damn reality and you better know it. You simply run a risk when doing that. Again to be clear, that doesn't make what they did justified, or legal, or justice, it's simply what happens.

With the way everybody made sure to get a lick in, and how they were all talking to him, and how they yelled BLM, I wouldn't be so surprised if he omitted murmuring a special word when giving his story. That's just my hot take.

jiggyfly likes this.
  18. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

LOL...Both sides of the story. A bunch of black guys beat up a white guy while screaming "Black Lives Matter". It's clear as day on HD video. I do not believe for one minute that this guy used racial slurs against 4-5 people in line in the store.

What would your reaction be if 5 white guys were beating up a black guy while screaming "Make America Great Again"? Ridiculous.

Violence like this has no place in society and regardless of race, these guys are pieces of s***.

DVauthrin, ryan_98, R0ckets03 and 3 others like this.
  19. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Telling a group of guys there is a line for a reason is bold, and not smart imo. However, do you think a single white guy would call a group of black guys the n-word? He would have gotten dropped in the store if he said that.

If it was a group of white guys calling a single black guy that "special word" it would be more believable.

#19 The Real Shady, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    jiggyfly likes this.
  20. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

This is HTown you dope. This was my home for many years. If you’re not ready, you will be jumped by these hyenas( actually hyenas are awesome creatures with skills and intelligence), so I’ll change them to vermin. The cowards fukkers always run in pack, and sometimes they don’t even need a reason to jump you. I love for you to wander around the 3rd or 5th ward and comeback with your both sides of the story. Lol

Corrosion likes this.