1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston delegation to China

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lovethisgametoo, Jun 5, 2002.

1. lovethisgametoo

Not just ShangHai, they need to go to BeiJing, too.

Remember Yao needs 9 signatures to come to the US, and I don't want they back with even one missing. Among the nine, we can get six at Shanghai, including Yao self, Yao's family, Yao's Chinese agent ( I believe someone from his Shanghai club), Yao's Shanghai Team, Yao's American agent (his UC consin) and ShangHai Sports Official. But two signatures are in Beijing, they are the Central government sports official and Chinese Basketball management center. Mayer Lee talked with them during his Beijing visit and I think there will be no more hurdle but we need to go there to get the signatures!!

See Yao, He is CoMING!

2. lovethisgametoo

One more reason why they need to go to Beijing: Yao is there, too!! Then they can do whatever they like to do with Yao, praviate workout, physical exam.... you name it.

3. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Just for reference, the distance from Shanghai to Beijing is 663 miles (1067 km).

4. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Go there!

Do whatever it takes!

Take a plane, take a train, take a chevy and fire it up!

5. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

No offense to China but I hope Rudy and Cd don't fly Air China from Shanghai to Beijing... One of my worst flights ever was on that airline. I hope they visit the great wall while they are there... They say great man have walked the great wall and once you do you get some of there greatness...

6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

I heard there's great men buried in the wall - some of the slaves who actually built it....