1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Houston Astros vs. Kansas City Royals 4/16 2 tickets Crawford Boxes

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by zlicciardo, Apr 14, 2014.

1. zlicciardo

zlicciardo Member

I have two seats in the Crawford Boxes for the Wednesday April 16th game. Row 1 Section 101 seats 7 and 8, great seats amazing view, bought them the day they were released for $100 total can't make it to the game got a test the next morning, only looking for $80 for the pair. I bought them on StubHub, so I guess I can just email them to whoever wants them. Have to pay through PayPal. Thanks!

2. NateNate

NateNate Member

I'm not being sarcastic or rude when i say this, but you could have gotten these tickets directly through Astros.com (ticketmaster). Why did you go through stubhub for a game that wasn't even near sold out? These tickets are $41 each retail..

The crawford boxed are my next stop at MMP, I've never sat there before

3. zlicciardo

zlicciardo Member

They weren't when they were released