1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston and CC FAns Do Not Deserve James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by glynch, Dec 16, 2020.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

After what happend? After letting Mike go, after Morey leaving, after luxury tax savings multiple times.

D-rock likes this.
  2. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

If Harden "isn't a winner" then how would you describe every other Rocket player of the last 15 years before he arrived? Because they sure lost a hell of a lot more, both regular season and playoffs.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

So it's not about the Rockets expressing their love? It's about Harden wants a ring (and $40 mill a year).

4. HP3

HP3 Member

It's not about love, Im sure these buffoons would love it James stayed, but they have already made mistakes warranting a lack of trust in the organization.

D-rock likes this.
  5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Ring chasers ruin the NBA.
    Super teams: super boring.

6. Highlyrated

Highlyrated Member

Stfu, we don't deserve dumb threads like this one.

Salvy and fchowd0311 like this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I love that you made your first post in almost 3 years in the GARM to say this. I agree.

RustyHarden and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. Salvy

Salvy Member

Does Philly deserve James Harden thou? Because I'm okay not deserving James Harden if Simmons ends up being a Rocket. Also Harden looking kinda chunky...

9. HP3

HP3 Member

Really, this is a dumb thread? How many dumb threads have been made here regarding the Rockets, this is hardly one of them. You people are ungrateful.

10. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i'm sorry i can't see the OP's point of view. i think most fans appreciate James Harden's greatness. And he's been compensated appropriately, the organization has undoubtedly been dedicated to winning and has made big moves, putting their money where their mouth is. I won't defend Houston as the best sports city in the country or anything, but i think Houston fans are some of the nicest fans in the league. We give our players the benefit of the doubt and we defend our stars. But if you screw us, we will boo you mercylessly like Pippen ...and i think the James Harden hate is fairly warranted right now because he's under contract, the Rockets have done everything they can to keep him happy, and going public pretty much killed our chance to get fair value, so he's hurting the franchise.

Maybe he'll hit the reset and be a professional; that may smooth over some bad feelings and i'm sure his teammates would appreciate that, but a lot of damage has already been done.

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

What I find funny is that if James Harden ever has a son that plays basketball, glynch will have an inherent bias against that kid because he "comes from a rich family".

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yeah, I don't deserve to keep paying for the privilege of watching this guy on League Pass :rolleyes:
    I hope Lil Baby wiped his tuchus real clean with the money from one of my lower-bowl tickets.
    I apologize, James. I'll try to be a better fan!

13. HP3

HP3 Member

D-rock and Nook like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

Ask him on twitter when he is going to speak to the media again.

D-rock and HP3 like this.
  15. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Remember this?

Yeah, you make sure you do the next time you or someone else feels the need to lecture Houston fans on their loyalty and dedication to Harden. If anything he doesn't deserve Houston.

16. HP3

HP3 Member

17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I agree Clint Capela free agents do not deserve James Harden

19. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

We have people here proclaiming with a straight face that they actually prefer that abominable 15 years, that the current era is "mediocrity" compared to that. That's the depths they'd sink to in order to spite this man.

DVauthrin and Patience like this.
  20. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

And we have other people on here saying "Rockets suck without Harden. So trade him! Then I'll just root for the organization I don't like." Real fans.