1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston @ #21 Central Florida

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by boomboom, Nov 5, 2013.

1. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Saturday 6pm (CST) @ BH Networks Stadium, ORLANDO, FL

Line: UCF -10/10.5/10

Totals: 63.5

TV: ESPN2

Going to be a really tough game. Get to see how O'Korn can handle the pressure of a big game in a hostile environment. If UH can pull this off, I think they enter the AP Top 25.

Go Coogs!

On a gambling degenerate sidenote...I sorta like the UH +10 bet. If the defense can make some plays, I think UH has a great shot to win this outright.

2. AFS

AFS Member

My biggest concern is the team keeping their composure. They almost collapsed in the 4th quarter last game doing stupid things, like the Farrow penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct.

3. solid

solid Contributing Member

I think UH has a chance, but must play much better than their last game. I think they will be more focused. This is the first of two BIG ones.

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

UCF is legit. I don't give us much chance.

Then again, I figured BYU would pound us too.

Miniature homecoming of sorts for O'Korn.

Maybe that sparks us to victory. But we're going to need some serious luck along the way.

5. MexAmercnMoose

we need to find a way to stop their qb...need a good pass rush or its gonna be a long game for the coogs

6. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

surprised you guys arent giving ourselves more of a shot. ucf is an absolutely good football team, very solid all the way around. but these coogs are pretty well rounded themselves.

I see the defense creating an impactful turnover and special teams to come up big as well. JOK takes care of the ball and leone hits one to win it.

34-31 coogs.

7. Takeoff

Takeoff Member

just remembered reading about how leone wouldnt be kicking the fgs anymore, if i recall correctly? pretty surprised by it. still got the coogs pullin it out.

8. solid

That was the best defensive half of football I have seen the Cougars play in years. Unfortunately, they can't get any rhythm on offense. The UCF secondary is outstanding.

9. Poloshirtbandit

Bs targeting call

10. droopy421

droopy421 Member

That call was so stupid, QB should not have made that throw

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

DAMN!

Right there. :(

12. solid

It was right there for them and they couldn't close the deal, very disappointing. BUT, the Cougars defense was real impressive and the offense is coming along. This is going to be a very good team.

13. PhiSlammaJamma

So close. But seems like we are still a year or two away from finding an offensive rhythm that will deliver consistently. Good to see the team competing tho, been a fun season.