1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

House Investigation thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 6, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This is the second time you've claimed I'm following you around. Stop it. There are like 4 or 5 active threads right now in the D&D. Both of us are posting in them.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Seems he is bitter... quick to make weird accusations like "disingenuous gotchas" and "unhinged". I get it though... if you continue to defend trump, you have to deflect...

fchowd0311 likes this.
  3. HTM

HTM Member

Yea, dude, I'd prefer to have some civil discourse and not be followed by you in every thread with increasingly belligerent and unhinged comments/questions.

*Thread about Kim Jong Un executing someone*

HTM: That's not suprising I'm sure he kills people everyday

*No mention about Trump anywhere*

fchowd *quoting me*: Oh wow I bet Trump loves that! I bet Trump is sexually gratified by that! I bet Trump wishes he could execute whoever he wants!

Like.. actually wtf... talk about Trump derangement syndrome

4. NewRoxFan

Gee, I wonder why trump's name gets brought up in a discussion group about (mostly) American politics (D&D)?

fchowd0311 likes this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm sorry that I think in a topic about the North Korean Dictator being a autocrat murderer, the "leader of the free world" having praise for his character was relevant.

If this is you being sincere in genuinely believing I'm following you, I'm not. I'm sorry if you felt as if I am.

6. HTM

HTM Member

Yea, dude, that interaction is totally normal. :rolleyes:

7. NewRoxFan

What in the world are your ranting about... here's his post:

btw, trump actually described his relationship as a love affair.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...koreas-kim-love-beautiful-letters/1478834002/

Deckard likes this.
  8. HTM

HTM Member

9. NewRoxFan

Again, trump is the president of the United States. And his relationship with kim and north korea are in the news. And... trump is deserving of bashing. Daily. Hourly even.

Deckard likes this.
  10. HTM

HTM Member

Pretty remarkable to watch your mental gymnastics to rationalize this behavior.

1. Thread about Kim Jong Un executing someone.
    2. HTM: Yea, I'm sure he does this everyday.
    3. *No mention of Trump anywhere*
    4. Fchowd: *Quoting HTM* : "Is this why Trump has a love affair for Kim? His authoritarian hammer seems to arouse Trump. I'm sure Trump wishes he had the powers of Kim and is jealous."

This seems like rationale behavior... why am I quoted? seek help..

11. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Good god, quit crying. You sound like Trump.

Rashmon likes this.
  12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

HTM should read my latest posts in @Os Trigonum's thread about "weaponized fake news." I think he would find it very interesting reading, and I'm being quite sincere. I also think trump's comments about North Korea's brutal dictator are bizarre, but that's beside the point. My concern is that members like @HTM and @Os Trigonum may be victims of "fake news" being produced by "fake news factories" in locations far from the United States, like the one in North Macedonia that's described in an article from the respected British news source, the BBC.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20190528-i-was-a-macedonian-fake-news-writer

13. HTM

HTM Member

I've only carried on because people have carried this on.. so.. yell at them.

14. HTM

HTM Member

Yea, I'll get right on that.

15. dmoneybangbang

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Instead of making a flippant comment, you actually should "get right on it."

The more I dig into the subject of "fake news," the more I'm discovering just how pervasive it is. I honestly think there are several members here who are reading fake news and are unwitting victims. If they will simply read about how the very material they are posting here is being manufactured wholesale in poor towns in small countries in the Balkans. If they will read about how the "news" they are believing is being produced and how they have been fooled themselves, and admit that it is happening to them, that will bring an apology from me. Why? Read below.

Some of the "news" being read by liberal members may be produced by the same sources in an effort to produce the very kind of conflict we see here. It isn't simply aimed at one side. Conflict is what countries like Russia, the primary source of funds for these fake news factories, is trying to engender. Why? Because conflict within America between the differing political sides weakens us and distracts us from the very real danger that is Putin's Russia. "Fake news" is also being aimed by Russia at European countries like France, the United Kingdom, Hungary, Austria, and Italy, successfully producing the kind of political chaos we are seeing today in the United States. Putin's aim is to weaken the United States and our allies, and he is being very successful at doing so.

Wake up, @HTM. This isn't a joke.

17. HTM

HTM Member

I guess you don't realize how condescending, insulting and pretentious you sound when you accuse a fellow poster of, essentially, being a brain washed Russian stooge.

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are one paranoid guy, aren't you. Did you even read my post? It's a pity that you are so close minded. That's on you, not me.

19. HTM

HTM Member

lol :rolleyes:

Good lord.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I can't use a can opener to uncork a closed mind. Laugh away, dude, and relish your ignorance.