1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

House and Chandler both OUT for “personal reasons”

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Sep 8, 2020.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

Sure, but you have to admit it's a BIG thing. And our key veteran leader was involved in the mess.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  2. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

It’s not BIG. It didn’t involve Harden or Westbrook. It’s a thing. Things happen. It’s not a thing that should in any way explain our efforts last night or be used as an excuse.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

I disagree. I saw tons of quit from what was seen last night. im past finding excuses. cf's loves to make up excuses for every single thing. Rather than admit flaws and whats really wrong. always something to blame. Yeah the house thing is unfortunate but that in no way is the reason you get demolished from start to finish, especially being 1-2 in the series.

this reeks of clear quit

#343 YOLO, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    fckbandwagons likes this.
  4. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Losing Lucas, Lloyd, Wiggins in 86 was not losing Ralph and Dream but still mattered. Losing Maxwell in 95 was not losing Dream or Drexler but still mattered. Losing Barry in 98 was not losing Charles but still mattered.

MettaWorldPete and topfive like this.
  5. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Sure. Like I said, it’s a thing, but not a BiG thing. If Lakers lose to Clippers, it’s Kawhi beat Lebron, not Lebron was missing Bradley. If we had beaten the Warriors, as much as I think the media hates us, we would have been crowned as the team to beat the Warriors, not the Warriors were missing Iggy. Kerr made that as an excuse. Not the media.

6. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Not having House is a major issue.

I would argue that House is a better driver/playmaker than Harden (at times)

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. topfive

topfive CF OG

Especially when his defender is helping guard Harden.

GotGame15, xaos and BigShasta like this.
  8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

it was a huge and demoralizing distraction.

behind the scenes I'm sure it was a chaotic mess since Monday. I wish the solution would have been to quarantine House, test him and release him after a 48 hour period, subjecting him to miss Game 3 and then move on with it.

But they are clearly making an example, while at the same time NOT investigating players NOT named House, or investigating widespread violations of the safety and security protocols (that we know of)

This is the way the season ends, not with a bang but a whimper

#348 across110thstreet, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    MettaWorldPete, topfive and Alkaholic like this.
  9. Caprah

Caprah Member

So anyone know why Tyson was suspended? They had a tag team wrestling match?

10. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The woman involved claimed she met up with Tyson and claimed she never came in contact with House at all. Tyson and House said the same thing. Fairly certain this was Tyson trying to cover for house and take the fall but the nba wasn’t buying it.

bmelo and Caprah like this.
  11. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

especially when he is in the bubble and thinks no one is watching.

12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Well the NBA's L.A. Lakers winning and Lebron getting another championship was the plan. House helped it.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  13. riko

riko Member

LeBron and the Lakers obviously will get a helping hand by the league but LeBron totally deserves to win his fourth title. The man is a warrior who takes Immaculate care of his body and has not lost any skill even at 35

bmelo likes this.
  14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I respect Lebron and his greatest as a player/athlete. The league and it’s antics to rise him up is a bit overboard in my opinion. Admit it or not it takes away from the outlook of his greatness.