1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Olympians of 2012

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pirc1, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Relentless

Relentless Member

Ah yes, the Russian. Potential

[​IMG]

2. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

aida roman

[​IMG]

3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People make fun of Synchronized Swimming but there are just some flat out smoking women in it. PLUS they can hold their breath for 2 minutes!
    [​IMG]

4. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Another sport that gets mocked (probably because the US sucks at it) but has some major sex appeal. Rythmic Gymnastics.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fRdL6e1oORk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can't tell me you wouldn't want to be the ball in some of these routines.

5. rocketier1

rocketier1 Member

[​IMG]

6. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/olympians-darkest-secrets-2012317/24083
    NO kidding.

7. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

Reminds me of Jenna Fischer from the office

8. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

70-75% hooking up...man...STD's probably running rampant...talk about an Olympic Marathon...

9. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I've beaten Singaporean National Team competitors (says much more about them than it does about my skill level), for that matter I have done some ski races. I am too old and broken down to even risk trying Olympic Judo or skiing but if I knew about all the sex in the Olympics 10 years ago I might've just given up my US citizenship to go see if I could join either or both the Singapore Summer and Winter Olympics team. I figure I would go out there and get slammed in my first match in the summer, snow plow down the course in winter and then live it up like Russell Brand back in the athletes village. :grin:

10. Shroopy2

Alright I read the whole thing. The Cool Story "Breaux" (Greer born in Houston):
    Pretty much sums it all up. Its what we see and they MORE than confirm and act on.

I posted days ago before this
    I never really knew, so nice timing there time LOL

11. CountyClerk

CountyClerk Member

12. Shroopy2

Its cool that you had a (pun intended) "fighting" chance at any Olympic considerations.

Yeah would think even being in the close PROXIMITY of it that even the residuals would still be epic good time, much less being a participating athlete. I'm very rarely "inspired" or think of being in "another man's shoes". But to even think that somehow ALL the sports babes COME to YOU in one area. That'd be like an event 10 times "Battle of the Network Stars" with all casts of American Idol, Big Brother, Gossip Girl, Glee, ALL in one village. And 3/4's of them repressed and horny.

Hell YEAH I'd train big for that once in a lifetime opportunity lol

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Ban for not posting the video and teasing us.

14. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Back in the late 90's I had a very very outside chance but since then the qualifications have changed so that even if I could get on a national team I would still have to qualify in World and Regional Competitions. :(

Maybe I will look into curling. ;)

15. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Cool story bro..

Even though we are a college program we have some high school kids training with us. One of our 16 year old students is particularly promising and has done well at Junior nationals. Maybe I can wrangle a spot as coach for 2016.

Also I caught one of our highschool students, a 16 year old girl, who is also a pretty good competitor talking to another girl about how hot all the guys are at national tournaments. I was going to do the coach thing and tell her to stay focused but then decided, hey whatever keeps her in Judo.

16. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

DUUUUDE! Who dat iz?
    Moarrrrrrrrrr

17. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

yeah, i've been clicking that play button for 2 minutes waiting for the video

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i still don't understand how they ended up using that heinous looking font for these games :confused:

20. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Russian tennis player Maria Kirilenko

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.