1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Norwegian Mom Show How Hard It Is To Put Her Two Twins To Bed At Night

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by i3artow i3aller, Aug 5, 2014.

1. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/p6WfKsxvIB4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Source) This exhausting time-lapse video shows what happened when a young mother dared to try and change the bedtime routine of her twin boys in the middle of the Norwegian summer. Henriette Jonassen, 21, had grown tired of two-year-old toddlers Leon and Nathaniel waking each other up in the night and both ending up in her bed. It’s hard not to feel sympathy for Ms Jonassen – particularly as the days in Norway are currently around 16 and a half hours long and it doesn’t get dark until almost 10pm.

Ms Jonassen decided to experiment with having the boys sleep in separate, adjacent rooms. But she also set up a time-lapse camera outside – sensing that things might not quite go according to plan. Sure enough, the brilliant video that resulted shows her going from room to room in what seems to be an endless and futile cycle. No sooner has one door closed with the mother inside, the other opens and a boy has escaped again.

Well that right there is the best reason to wear a condom ever. Can you ****ing imagine? Not only getting a chick pregnant but then having twins that basically ruin your entire life? I’m guessing the dad wasn’t pictured because he’s out at the bar crying into the bottom of a glass of beer. I’m too lazy to get up off the couch to piss when I’m watching TV at night, and that’s 100% for my own benefit, can’t imagine having to stand and walk around because some little monster I created can’t fall asleep. Awful. Anyway, way my 2 biggest takeaways were 1) Don’t have kids, ever and 2) I think I would like to see more of this mom.

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

Yeah, I agree. I also draw from this video that twins are telepathic and the two of them are timing their escapes together.

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I would like to know what guy could put up with that for as long as she is.

It's no wonder he isn't there.

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

They need to be overmedicated as soon as possible. That's crazy.

5. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

Easy.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wv-0Uil9Oao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Dang I hope I don't marry a girl with kids. No offence to anyone.

7. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

What the hell happened to a good ol' fashion ass whoopin? I'm not saying beat the kids, put a good pop on the butt, might work. Not hurt,hurt, just a little scare.

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

just lock the doors lady :p

9. Rox11

Rox11 Member

In b4 :0 how dare you

10. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Always worked for my kids.

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'd help her.

12. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Y'all are aware that kids live to be older than toddlers, right? Yeah, my first son was colicky and it was an unbelievable nightmare. We didn't sleep for 3 months. But you know what happened? It stopped and he slept through the night by 6 months old. He's now almost 9. Our second was a little easier but still challenging. He's now 5. Yes, there are bad days but there are also no regrets whatsoever. The good stuff typically lasts much longer and far outweighs the bad stuff.

13. VanityHalfBlack

21 with 2 kids already?

14. ling ling

ling ling Member

twins.

15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'd deal with that in exchange for smashing that 21 year old.

16. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I have an 18 month old that would never do that. Why? Because she sleeps in a contraption called a crib or baby's bed. She can't escape. 15 minutes of crying then she's out like a light. Silly Norwegians.

17. VanityHalfBlack

[​IMG]

18. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

19. hooroo

hooroo Member

are they albinos?

20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Problem solved...

[​IMG]

She is too permissive.