1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Hot Mic] Morning Joe & Donald, Sittin in a Tree

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mathloom, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gxy58uSzV1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, this is probably routine. Still, it's interesting to hear from the hosts of the allegedly progressive MSNBC. Speaks to the point I always make: what America calls progressive/left is close to dead center.

I made a post a month or so ago about how the mood on a morning joe episode was so somber when reporting positive Bernie news. Since then I've learn Joe is practically in love with Trump, makes sense now.

If you have anything on your mind to share with the hosts, get on twitter and let them know:

https://twitter.com/JoeNBC?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

https://twitter.com/morningmika?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I like bernie but this is trying to hard. Just nice polite conversation off the record prepping for an on the air interview. Nothing to see here...

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Didn't realize it has anything to do with Bernie. More about a slice of real audio which corroborates what most of us suspect.

Also about how the morning joe show portrays itself vs where it actually leans.

4. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

Well yeah the video was posted by BernieSanders2016. What that means i dont know because how do you know that its Bernies channel?

As far as the "nice polite conversation" yeah they are soft and basically hookers. Doing anything for Trump.

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

as already stated posted by a bernie channel as a conspiracy.

and what do you suspect? that most tv people are real people with manners who have polite conversations off camera but when the tv camera is on their tv personality comes out? isn't that common knowledge, what am i missing? do you think these folks "act" like this all of the time?